These are the people who still watch fake wrestling today

To help anybody here remember, that old guy in the middle is Chris Jericho, member him kinda?

Attached: 1659899078847240.jpg (1400x1400, 365.16K)

The fuck is that creature on the right

Who cares there’s an actual drawn irl person wearing a Santa hat

KEK

Attached: epictrollface.jpg (122x127, 6.22K)

Kek jesus in the background on the staird

>wrestle like a girl
>look like an abomination

Yeah, that is the exact mental picture I have when I think of the trailer trash that watches nascar and wrestling.

they seem nice

These are not the same type of people who made up the majority of fans who watched wrestling before,these are the low lives who are literally dying with the industry (fake wrestling doesn't attract young people anymore) the people who would watch wrestling before were comprised of the same type who would watch Jerry Springer, Howard Stern, south Park, etc. The fags watching wrestling today are the sjws of the fanbase, wrestling today is one of the most pozzed mediums out there, picrel is a shoot tranny who won a women's belt

Attached: nyla-rose-november-18-a.jpg.optimal.jpg (1200x675, 95.44K)

Okay, so the guy I work with is a mega fan of Chris Jericho, to like, a weird degree. He says he has him as a contact on his phone and chats with the band members of his rock band, fozzy. He's going on this cruise. He dragged me to a fozzy concert once, and it was so fucking awful. It's a totally generic rock band. He plays it at work on repeat and it makes me want to blow my fucking brains out. Fuck Chris Jericho and fuck the whole fake wrestling industry. Ive never understood it, looks so fake and gay and cringy. And yeah all the fans are total juggalo looking freaks.

She must be the new villain, because she sure as shit ain't a face.

I knew it was pozzed and zogged once niggers and gooks were allowed in.

I loved wrestling when I was an edgy 8 year old. The Attitude Era came along at the perfect time for someone my age. But anyone who watches wrestling today is an utter faggot, I don't care if you're 6 years old, you deserve to be punched in the face.

Even worse he listens to this rasslin podcast where a guy breaks down all the drama and beefs between fighters like it's real. I swear to god there is a portion of this fanbase that are grown adults who believe this shit isn't staged.

Visit the Any Forums board and see for yourself just how retarded these fucking idiots are. The fake wrestling industry died a long time ago. Woke shit made sure that it would never prosper again and I'm telling you from experience that these wrestling fans online ALL OF THEM like 95 percent of them have something wrong in the head, they're literally oblivious to anything not in the wrestling bubble, and it's an incredibly small bubble because nobody watches this shit anymore besides them, picrel is the result of listening to these faggots online, this is the same bullshit that has happened in all forms of entertainment but in fake wrestling the damage is beyond like anything else

Attached: mqjlr6qa6wiz.jpg (768x1024, 198.56K)

This basically
The marks climbed out of the seats and into the ring. It used to be a business populated by ex construction workers, bodybuilders, and bounty hunters

Attached: B83F7ADB-A688-4CD7-A913-5C5865D83A80.gif (600x338, 3.83M)

Looks like she got a stink face from Rikishi

I'm probably the most normal wrestling fan.

Attached: 1646624827671.jpg (720x365, 36.98K)

The cancer killing the business

God damn wasn’t expecting that. Stopped breathing there for a second. I can’t look at that shit now,

Fuckin hell!

Attached: 1583927825604.jpg (640x377, 33.55K)