Ukrainian 5,500 soldiers KIA in 2weeks!

We need to appreciate the scale of this conflict by the loss of Ukrainian soldier's lives. Comparison:

Bosnia war
>lasted 3 years, Europe's biggest since WW2,
>saw 30,000 Bosnian soldiers die in three years.

Ukrainian-NATO backed proxy-war against Russia
>in less than 6months
>saw 23,367 Ukrainian soldiers killed [Source Russian MOD; US says 11,000 KIA estimate ].

Never before has there been a conflict in Europe with such a colossal loss of lives, without a declaration of war. Ukrainian conscripts (who are being trained and armed by a UK-US axis) in addition to Western mercenaries (Anglo, German, Polish) are dying like fruit flies and what for? If you are fighting for the Ukraine, you're not dying for freedom, or the Ukrainian sovereignty; you are doing so at the behest of international finance and Western private investment in the world's most valuable asset — terra firma, aka land.

>IMF sovereign debt loan to Ukraine ($5billion, 9th June 2020)
>Western private Investment and consortiums in the Ukraine's agricultural land [listed below]
>'Trigon Agri' comprising: JPM; Swedbank; Euroclear, UBS; holds 52,000 ha. of Ukrainian land
>NCH Capital (US Pension Fund ) 450,000ha
>Cargill (US corporation, it's investment arm CarVal)

See
>Zelensky said that 60 to 100 Ukrainian soldiers were being killed in Donbass daily
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Russo-Ukrainian_War

Attached: 3224242.jpg (1020x649, 69.92K)

And what are the proofs of this? Russia has barely gained any ground in the past two weeks. If Ukraine is dying, why are the front lines holding steady? I'm not retarded; I understand that SOME Ukrainians are being killed by missiles and shells. But 5.5K?

>Doubt

Attached: Frog 6.png (800x600, 81.32K)

>Cyprus
kek

There's multiple sources UN, Ukranian, Russian and American. But the point is, war is never popular, and we live in a time, where ordinary people are not going accept being harangued into fighting a war for rich fucks, when the quality of their lives in rapidly declining.

I won't fight for the Ukraine.

>guys, WW1 casualties aren't real because the front didn't move!
Casualties are HIGHER when fronts are static despite assaults, retard.

>Source Russian MOD; US says 11,000 KIA estimate
>trusting russia sources
>trusting US sources
lol lmao even

Agent Z is truly the most effective Russian secret agent in decades.

you are a moron

Zelensky is being paid no matter what. Ukies die. He gets paid. Ukraine loses. He gets paid.
I just hate this self serving like like you can’t imagine.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

>Never before has there been a conflict in Europe with such a colossal loss of lives, without a declaration of war.
Oh no, no declaration of war? How ungentlemanly of these barbarians!

Ukraine suffers enormous losses exactly due to them stationing huge amount of conscripts in trenches. It’s literally just a cannon fodder for the Russian artillery. Its only purpose is to delay the offensive by their bodies. Unless Ukraine starts an offensive soon, they are fucked

>If you are fighting for the Ukraine, you're not dying for freedom, or the Ukrainian sovereignty; you are doing so at the behest of international finance and Western private investment in the world's most valuable asset — terra firma, aka land.

A fair point, but Russia is doing no better plus it started the brother war. They are a slave state and have a worse K/D and loss ratio plus they are losing.

Slava Ukraini.

Attached: ff3.gif (914x1091, 89.41K)

This.

>it started the brother war
you're faggot shill, kys

> are dying like fruit flies and what for?
Because Jewlensky said so, "until last ukrainian".

not my problem.

They are dying in urban and industrial areas.
Front line currently moving trough fortified urban and industrial areas.
Map painting over steppe would have been nowhere near as bloody.

That's low for being openly ruled by a jew

This little fucker and Joe Biden are complicit in how bad this war is. I don't think Biden ever met with Zelensky or Putin before the threat of full on war.

Why assume they're trying to gain ground? They're having an artillery war and russian side has several times more artillery. They're just killing them and waiting them to eventually buckle. Occasionally Ukrainians retreat from a position and Russia sends the Donbass militia slaves to take back a tiny piece of land.