Now That The Dust Has Settled PT 2

Who was in the Wong? #2

Attached: Screenshot_20220808-034342_Chrome.jpg (982x1517, 429.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/sandy-hook-several-players-are-literally-actors
stoplookthink.com/wolfgang-halbig-has-stunning-evidence-that-sandy-hook-elementary-school-was-closed-months-before-massacre/
unddit.com/r/robbersgettingfucked/comments/wh5tq4/las_vegas_smoke_shop_robbing_owner_ama
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ur mom was on my dong

the kikes that are arguing incessantly against the clerk based entirely on feelings rather than logic

Btw femanon from the last thread I gave my telegram username in the last thread so hmu there haha and we could talk about the asian stab incident hmu

forced shit FUCK OFF

all criminals deserve the grave

Attached: 1659627544292478.jpg (604x604, 133.27K)

Ho Lee Fuk

Clear case of self defense, but he will have to deal with extra unnecessary and frivolous trials because he wanted to be a retard on Reddit. Always let a lawyer speak for you until after the trial

>the soulless eyes of a psychopath

holy shit, stfu. Find anything else to shitpost about, please. These threads are so fucking boring.

stop posting threads about this ugly gook you stupid faggot

If they had guns they'd had em out.
Dude totally overreacted, question is, is the law on his side or not.
But that der gotta be the same Asian genes that lets these gooks fry dogs alive and not give a shit.

Criminally, he's safe. Civil suit, however, he's fucked

What’d he say?

He did an AMA on redd*t where he said he learned to stab by playing League of Legends

Attached: Screenshot_20220806-031659_Chrome.jpg (372x695, 144.92K)

self defense of what? nobody attacked the shop keeper until he attacked. for all we know, those dudes had a legit reason to rob the store.
If I go trash a car dealership because I got ripped off, you think they have a right to shoot me? lmao

here’s a thought experiment for you. why would the criminal pull the gun before jumping over the counter. could it be because they understand jumping over the counter puts the clerk in a position to perceive great bodily injury and act against them? hmmmm.

all three of the niggers robbing the clerk deserve a slow and painful death and for their heads and entrails to be hung from pikes outside the front door as a warning for future nigger robbers.

Attached: 6b854033b7f9b7426d136704ba513879.png (404x658, 41.91K)

Sandy Hook was entirely fake. Fake parents fake kids fake coroner fake police fake press conference fake shooter fake neighbors. No blood no bodies no footage from inside no police body cam footage absolutely no proof that this event ever occurred other than reports from the media.

archive.org/details/sandy-hook-several-players-are-literally-actors

stoplookthink.com/wolfgang-halbig-has-stunning-evidence-that-sandy-hook-elementary-school-was-closed-months-before-massacre/

Attached: 1659834746683223.jpg (640x360, 32.22K)

What was he thinking during this stab?

Attached: 1659918089058446m.jpg (825x1024, 38.27K)

Chink had his store robbed before by niggers and didn’t do shit. He waited for a couple of white unarmed retards to try to do what amounts to basically petty theft then tried to kill them in an attempt to scare away the niggers because he was too cowardly to attack one of them instead. Afterwards he goes on Reddit to brag. No sympathy.

He went on Reddit to do an AMA for updoots after he butchered the kid.

Attached: 1659783170035760.webm (1440x1920, 807.36K)

>What most of Any Forums thinks happened

Attached: mgirxfq.gif (500x281, 882.65K)

he said he wasn't scared because he played league of legends

this is completely fake kike shit, he said vidya taught him to remain calm in high pressure situations not use a knife

Sorry, forgot link:

unddit.com/r/robbersgettingfucked/comments/wh5tq4/las_vegas_smoke_shop_robbing_owner_ama

Attached: 1659773045094523.png (624x318, 64.39K)

Law is on his side since they jumped the counter. Clear indicator that the person who got stabbed has intended violence even if he didn't have a weapon. What will be interesting is any prior history of the Clerk, as he could get in serious trouble if he could show a history of wanting and setting up a situation we're he would be forced to kill. If his reddit outburst was just a generic redditors trying to act cool to get upvotes then he should be good

Btw there was a femanon in the last thread

Where is all the blood?

>Who was in the Wong?
reddit
they saw andy ngo take the side of the store owner so they automatically took the side of the robbers.
then they realized the racial makeup of both parties and then they put their dilators in their axe wounds
then Any Forums made fun of them for it and they flooded the board with gaslighting so they could get screenshots of their own posts "proving" pol was muh raysis

Attached: reddit faggotry.jpg (937x365, 112.07K)

THIS NIGGA TRYNNA PICK UP PUSSY ON boards.Any Forums.org/pol/thread/390186291

They jumped the counter, which is is in the law the same as jumping a person. By doing that they showed violent intentions to warrant a response such as getting stabbed.

He changed clothes.

This guy sells rolling papers and bubble gum flavored vape juice to teenagers for a living. The clerk should be behind bars for that reason alone.

He's pretty confident in his case.

Attached: redditmoment.png (904x584, 46.85K)

This. Everyone wins.

>pic related
his ama never said he knew they were unarmed, his news interview does say he feared their may be a weapon in the easily accessible backpack the criminal wore on the front of his body

Yeah I gave my telegram username she posted a pic of her blue eyes to prove she wasn't a black eyed soulless kike to some guy she was arguing with

Holy FUCK I completely missed or forgot that he said he knew he was unarmed. Dude is so fucked.

>Holy FUCK I completely missed or forgot that he said he knew he was unarmed.
never happened retard

Isn’t this the same guy who plays that rapper “Rich Chigga”

>”You looked like you had some stabbing experience. Was that your first time, or did you play through similar situations in your head before?”
>starts talking about playing league

Attached: Halloween (1978) Poster | TPDb.png (500x750, 832.36K)

He will most likely win simply because they did jump the counter and the shopkeep stopped the assault once one was dead and the other left. If the shopkeep has just continued to butcher the corpse then there could be a reasonable case against him, but since he didn't it should end in his victory.
That being said, he is infinity retarded for going to Reddit or online at all to talk about the attack

You forgot about the most heinous of crimes, posting on reddit.

>Being unarmed means they are not violent
People with weapons have been beaten to death or disarmed by those that are unarmed. Being unarmed only means something in cases like getting shot by a trigger happy cop with him saying that you had your hands in your pocket and didn't immediately do the hokey pokey

no one died.

>No one died
Oh well then he wins even harder.

Yeah he never actually said that. I just went to verify and he didn’t say it anywhere in the AMA.

>”he crossed state lines!”

It was 2 days later

States are not private property retard.