What happened to vax freaks?

what happened to vax freaks?

Attached: 1611840367188.png (1117x1173, 634.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/rotor_motor13b/status/1555903993037086723?s=21&t=K1vHcFlaFBrdc9bZ7RXVKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are still around

they are at their doctors appointment for the 6th shot

Attached: 1601060402232.jpg (234x157, 21.44K)

They died…

Sneed

Jabby been real quiet since summer drop.
But once the media ramps up the fear again this winter, they will get loud again and say "I told you so" as if this isn't just further evidence they are retards.

interesting picture

Roll for how many boosters I need

They are revving up for monkeypox and polio.

rollen

Attached: 669.jpg (680x675, 60.56K)

The only people wearing masks around me are new immigrants and gooks. They need my boot on their head

holy shit youre lucky you can choose whichever you want danish bro. which do you pick?

roll

They're dead, bro. The world is a better place. Enjoy it while it lasts.

choose a nigger faggot

lucky she's cute

can't see her face

The autists that troll you with nonsense moved onto another gimmick. Try to keep up, newfag.

I roll

I could never see the purpose behind rolling for these smutty replies....:)

They moved on to the current thing

Roll

Roll em

this must be an old pic. there's no repulsive trannies and niggers everywhere from countries they represent small minorities of

back when shit made sense

>Catalog
you got a hot one

Fuck this

They're too busy fighting fascism with their I stand with Ukraine profile filters and spreading CIA propaganda from MSNBC.

They see me rollin
they hatin

Im here, pol promised death. 3 jabs & 2 more weeks i guess

Attached: images.png (403x222, 11.32K)

yaaaa baby god damn right i landed on burgerland with the biggest bimbo retard in the picture

Looks like we're sharing

FUCK I GOT A NIGGER

Some are ok, many got the bad batches.
This guys wife vaxxed their 7yr old against his wishes:

Shocking phonecall recording with a pharmacist who administered the jab to a child now in hospital with myocarditis
mobile.twitter.com/rotor_motor13b/status/1555903993037086723?s=21&t=K1vHcFlaFBrdc9bZ7RXVKw

Attached: C4B8941C-BC4B-46E6-9000-28E1E339C101.png (538x510, 281.06K)

Pretty sure the vaccine has a subtle mind control effect. If you work in the service industry you will notice synchronistic consumption of certain products. Suddenly dozens of people will come in wanting the same product in a small time frame.

They're hugely demoralized now that it's so obvious the shot did nothing but buy them a few months of possibly not* getting covid.

*still getting covid but it not being as bad**
**okay it's just as bad but how were they to know***
***could have known by actually being skeptical

Now they just feel embarrassed and want to put it behind them. Your typical NPC sheep can not mentally deal with the possibility of the institutional authorities being incompetent, not to mention corrupt and evil. Their life is structured around deferring decisions because they can't properly process information.

At least most of them won't have to live with the existential dread of randomly becoming infertile, developing a neurological disease, or having their heart give out because of these shots. Because they literally won't look for the information and are actually quite unlikely to encounter it.

Who I feel bad for are the kids too young and/or not smart enough to make a principled stand. I'm fortunate, when I was a teenager the Swine Flu scare was around. I was realizing I was smarter than my parents. They really wanted me to get it at school (for free). I lied and said I got it, the only lie I ever told them. I knew that Swine Flu wasn't a real threat. I knew of a singular girl at school who even got the shot--a very healthy and attractive girl--she got sick from the shot. Literally zero people at school got sick with Swine Flu. So I had an early brush with the institutional propaganda being completely wrong and it has made me a genuine skeptic.

Attached: 13 yo vaxxed into heart attack.jpg (720x461, 91.48K)

if i must

I suppose I can disclose this.
I work as an EMT in Los Angeles and I've been trained as a vaccinator. Worked on a vax team briefly. Do you want to know how much they paid the vaccination team?
60 an hour. That's a dollar a minute. That's close to 500 a day. 3 grand a week before taxes. 6000 every 2 weeks. That's 12k a month, or 144000 dollars a year.
And that's for someone with an EMT-B license. Training you can get in two weeks via the accelerated course. The lowest level of certification. The registered nurses were making closer to 120 dollars an hour.
Let me tell you more. The company I worked for was contracted out by the Los Angeles Unified School District and received taxpayer dollars. They were headquartered at a VERY fancy hotel I won't name in downtown Los Angeles. Valet service every day, plus a paid commute, and if you were a travel nurse from out of state they would put you up in that very, very ritzy hotel and give you a 2k stipend every week. If you were a registered nurse working for the vax team, you were living like a celebrity, and if you were a medic vaccinator you were living like a doctor.
Those vaccines were money. By the tail end they were trying to use all the expired vaccines in March and trying to renew the contract. Again, this is taxpayer money.
Good news is that by the grace of God I managed to get my money without ever having to inject a child with that murder juice. They had us working as testers on the strike team for a vaccinator's salary. 60 dollars an hour. A dollar a minute.
COVID was a scam.

Why does Canada get a BIG flag

Its not [CURRENT THING].

kek right on, i choose 68 to be my bedwench, not even mad

Attached: 1653665692003.gif (300x169, 1.81M)

>They're hugely demoralized now that it's so obvious the shot did nothing but buy them a few months of possibly not* getting covid.
Not even that.
Quadvaxxed Biden has had covid like 3 times (if you believe that he has actually had the injections and that covid is real, as you invariably do if you were silly enough to take the jab).

>Your typical NPC sheep can not mentally deal with the possibility of the institutional authorities being incompetent, not to mention corrupt and evil
Well.
They used to trust journalists, politicians. A lot of them don't trust the military, the police and the oil companies.
Now they think they're world weary and cynical by only trusting the doctors and scientists (by which they mean they propagandists on TV who call themselves doctors and scientists but they are too dim to tell the difference).
The state will gradually use up all the goodwill and trust built up in our societies over hundreds of years. I suppose the plan is that by the time the normie has figured it out and doesn't trust anything, he is already living in the pod and used to bugburgers.

They are all dead.

ded