Something about his mouth and chin region was bothering me. Then I realized what it was

Something about his mouth and chin region was bothering me. Then I realized what it was.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 5.38.12 pm.png (1322x934, 939.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f4isrrclZu0
men.wikifeet.com/Andrew_Tate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks like a literal faggot

>macfag
opinion discarded

I will never forget Matthew Raphael Johnson's mug, I like the guy but DAMN

Attached: a522o2f37vnrkopt7bjpj15jnm._SX450_.jpg (450x700, 21.95K)

I was more bothered by the sex trafficking and the pyramid scheme personally

this nigga has like 20 girlfriends lmfao

I like him because he makes me feel good about myself.

der chuden

Attached: 1659435561162144.png (740x596, 209.02K)

>

Attached: FYDT_bBWAAIUJ2I.jpg (960x956, 137.84K)

Is that Andrew “the taint” Tate? That nigga been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in an Bucharest Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, most lightskin, wettest boy bussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Andrew screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Tate and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Andrew Tate, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Dark skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy. That lightskin Andrew Tate stole my heart and drank my seed.

kek

My 13 month old baby has a more defined jaw than this mongrel.

Credit to him for looksmaxxing. Probably on every PED there is and lifts every day just to carve out a little piece of Chadlife.

you know he's not even white
literally mixed race abomination like you want everyone to become
what a self-own
iTODDLERS BTFO

Why do people shill him? He’s literally le 56%.

He pays people.

He is. His whole thing is grifting actual incels

His interviews are so good especially when he talks about the government, new world order, climate change, etc

youtu.be/f4isrrclZu0

He has the drive and balls to do it while his critics like yourself are incels and don't own shit.

and yet his body still looks deformed

Tate fucks
Tate fit
Tate rich
Op faggot on Any Forums

LOL

men.wikifeet.com/Andrew_Tate

Attached: Andrew-Tate-Feet-5534363.jpg (1242x1206, 466.7K)

Andrew Tate is an alpha predator sucking money and support out of pathetic beta males who join his cult.

>girls

he doesnt own shit. he takes fucking pictures of himself standing beside other peoples cars. .... ever notice how "turbo faggot tate" is never seen driving the car. he was born in Luton UK, a paki infested shithole suburb in London. hes a raging homo.