And Any Forums still insists Amazon is some kind of leftist company

How long until they stop giving them money and just start paying them in company scrip? We’ve seen how this story ends, thousands of people fought and died over 100 years ago to put a stop to companies doing exactly this

bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-09-16/amazon-s-new-factory-towns-will-lift-the-working-class

Attached: 1738BC69-61BF-448A-854F-413AC09EAC23.jpg (1169x1695, 411.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W35hr2Laitk
jacobin.com/2021/03/walmart-walton-family-foundation-bentonville-arkansas-company-town
youtube.com/watch?v=pBffKzWECUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this country is hopeless leave if you can because we are the worst place to be right now

That's actually a good thing

I SOLD MY SOUL TO THE COMPANY STORE

They are. The shoe is on the other foot this time around.

They've also hired the Pinkertons (literally: the Pinkerton Detective Agency) to prevent unionization efforts. History repeats, and God I hope there will be outlaws and cowboys.

For me, it's Bo Diddley's version youtube.com/watch?v=W35hr2Laitk

hi you seem to be confused so I'll explain, people (and corporations) can be socially leftist, as well as on things like immigration and diversity, and also be capitalist

thanks for coming to the ted talk nigga

Amazon openly supports far-left movements like #BLM/antifa and gives them enormous amounts of money.

Attached: 00zPVTU3WsOkLOchuGTzRpO-2..v1591640690[1].png (2554x1124, 565.44K)

I wonder how much they'll scalp for housing.

People like OP always ignore social progressivism as one of the aspects of leftism in the cultural sense. They pretend we are talking about communism when we say "Amazon is a lefitst company" when they know full well what we mean, because they are disingenuous.

Thats wild. Just like in the old days. Unreal.

Walmart will end up doing something similar. Or housing vouchers for its workforce. Because nobody is willing to devote 40 hours of their week to something that will not keep them off the streets. In amazon's case the housing should be free because it sucks so fucking bad.

I owe my soul to the company store

Attached: 1643408759660.png (1080x1196, 247.76K)

That's actual pretty dank, thank's man.

>Walmart will end up doing something similar.
What do you mean “will”?

jacobin.com/2021/03/walmart-walton-family-foundation-bentonville-arkansas-company-town

Attached: 93B2EA68-6E90-49D2-A5B8-02FAFF63D8C1.jpg (1170x2245, 317.46K)

>And Any Forums still insists Amazon is some kind of leftist company
If you put up razorwire fences around it you basically have a forced work camp.
>come slave away in my factory and we'll give you food and housing in exchange

Attached: slave quarters.png (711x1024, 1.12M)

Bo Diddley is criminally overlooked. Probably means that he wasn't a devilish faggot like most entertainers that are heralded in the mainstream.

>implying leftist means protect working class

your mother's factory milkers lift my phallic piece

>How long until they stop giving them money and just start paying them in company scrip?
>money
>amazon scrip
youtube.com/watch?v=pBffKzWECUQ
whats the difference?

Socially left, economically right like practially all other big corporations

>Amazon openly supports far-left movements like #BLM/antifa and gives them enormous amounts of money.
how does this benefit something as mercenary as amazon?

Attached: 16105883_10154057870971050_1416229905562711061_n.jpg (526x700, 67K)

you don't even have a job or pay your own bills, what good are you or your opinion to begin with