How do we circumvent the central bank? How do we get rid of them, realistically?

How do we circumvent the central bank? How do we get rid of them, realistically?

Attached: stachepe.png (1024x908, 178.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi2cJ8kNeQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Banks survive on people's participation.
Close your bank account and start using cash only.
Convince your local businesses to start accepting Precious Metals and Monero as payment methods.

>How do we circumvent the central bank
Monero and off-shore banking accounts in cayman/switzerland or LLC based in Delaware. Don't have to pay taxes if you don't have any income user.

>You as an individual should totally just expel all of the Jews!
That's not an "answer" because people can't implement it into their personal lives.

rolling

Attached: 9576597689760870987098.jpg (1024x915, 214.01K)

>How do we circumvent the central bank?
Don't use credit. Use cash for most purchases and you won't spend as much. Paying cash hurts as opposed to a credit card for some reason.

BTC - the technological solution is obviously here. There is literally no other way.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi2cJ8kNeQ4
Return to Monke
Money has no meaning.

Attached: 1648138396004.jpg (634x483, 24.76K)

Free energy and genocide.

Attached: TIMESAND___Golf+Rumors.png (1884x2164, 1.33M)

Big L

What are the downsides to creating a crypto that couldn’t be dumped in massive quantities, stopping their ability to buy/dump manipulate it like they do with BTC and everything else. It would force them to buy and sell off slowly decreasing their power to manipulate it. A crypto with a limited amount like gold/btc but with anti-manipulation properties for players with massive war chests like black rock.

4-big-tight-average-submissive-family oriented

Monero can still be manipulated by currency holders which leads to those that wield disproportionate amounts of it manipulating the crypto.

Stop putting your money in there for them to gamble with (beyond practicality; you want an emergency fund that can cover bills without an issue)
Gold and silver are basically the ageless version of savings and checking funds, and to some extent copper as well. If tomorrow I sold my property and demanded payment in gold, that's the value system I'm working within now and there is no step involving FIAT or banks. Granted you'd need a buyer that can also do that in this hypothetical, but the more people don't trust a system, the more common that becomes, which self-perpetuates until the people and places you can make transactions is quite wide. See: BTC.
One of the nicer things about gold - whenever JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs aren't using gold certificates to fraudulently manipulate the market, that is - its value doesn't truly change all too much. It takes about the same amount of labor and resources as it always has since slaves and human suffering couldn't do it for free anymore.
Is it really that simple? Absolutely not; there's demand and purity and a fuckload of factors you don't care about right now. But the point is you know what gold is not doing? Being printed at twice the speed of light and having double-digit inflation rates that are so out of control, extraordinary rate hikes back to back was the equivalent of sneezing on a wildfire.
The rich really want gold right now, in a weird panicky way that I haven't really seen before. They're really pissed that Russia apparently hoarded a healthy chunk, and they think China might have tried to, but it's not clear how accurate that is, since you can assume anything they report in terms of balances and assets is inaccurate and you will be correct more often than not. But the US didn't at all, or so they say, in a frantic and out of breath murmur as they apply for dual citizenship to Chile. I tapped in on the latest fraud discount, since it technically can be anyone's who notices.

Monero had no premine and has tail emission. This means that there are (most likely) far fewer whales than other cryptocurrencies, and because it is disinflationary rather than deflationary, wealth hoarding is naturally discouraged.

That's an interesting idea. Not sure how exactly it would be implemented, but at first glance I don't really see any issues with it. I'd say such a feature is pretty unnecessary, though.

That’s without mentioning it’s lack of privacy and anti-manipulation features

Attached: 9FDFFD07-4514-4AE1-A34C-7D29B5197384.png (303x135, 4.38K)

>Gold and silver are basically the ageless version of savings and checking funds
Re-Adoption would be very hard with this, especially given how frequently trading is done online now we would need some sort of online bank account for gold. Maybe a new gold backed currency, gold accepted physically, the crypto accepted online as promise of gold.

The US has boarded a lot of gold as the US is just a vassal state for the central bank entity. the central bankers house most of their gold in the Swiss mountains. Arguably where most of the worlds gold is

Still, whales could’ve bought earlier. Also wouldnt that lead to a value increase / supply decrease over time? Wouldn’t this incentivize hoarding?

The only way would be a single wallets verified to single person for life. So hedgefunds couldn’t circumvent any measures using smaller throwaway wallets to dump.

use crypto

Bullets

Basically if you tried to stop whales form dumping they would just disperse the money between many smaller wallets to dump at the same rate. For example, let’s use a twitter account. They can only tweet something like 30 words at a time. So, if they wanted to tweet a 4000 page book at once, they would have to divide the words between a multitude of throw away bot accounts. To avoid their ability to do this there would need to be only a single compatible wallet for the crypto, and each wallet could only be issued to something not able to be acquired en masse by a company to stop them from getting their hands on multiple accounts to be able to do this, yourself perhaps. I guess they could then hire employees solely to utilize their wallets then though idk