What is the root cause of black vs. Asian crime and violence in the US? What can be done to stop this trend?

What is the root cause of black vs. Asian crime and violence in the US? What can be done to stop this trend?

Attached: Chinatown.jpg (1680x1050, 292.34K)

>why do the most racist groups hate each other

Have Asians fight niggers in the Thunderdome. All the asians in the country come to Yankee stadium and fight every nigger for their lives. We'll even throw implements of destruction for them to use from the crowd. Like a crow bar or a piece of a broken liquor bottle.

Niggers being salty that the 'white man' and 'the system' that they claim keeps them down is a lie because asians have reached success under the same conditions and thus niggers are left naked and exposed as the low iq violent worthless shitskins that they are.

asians serve as a reminder to blacks that it's not the hwite people's fault thatbthey live in a shitty crime infested slum, but rather it's their shitty, inferior culture

The Wu flu started it all. Before then, it wasn't even an issue.

asians love to start fights for no reason in nyc most people dont like them i remember getting to a fight with one because he spat on my hair for no reason

Blacks are extremely racist. They tried to genocide the Hmong in Minneapolis which is why the family of that one olympics gook disowned her for dating a nigger.

Yes it was.

Also I don't care, Asians have consistently voted for this, their problem to solve.

Niggers pick fights with people who won't fight back. Asians, like whites, rarely fight back

look up rooftop koreans

Who cares, let the nigs and chinks fight each other.

yeah, okay. sure thing nigger. go punch an old asian lady to feel good.

Asians, Indians, Arabs and even uneducated illegal spics are proof that there's no such thing as systematic racism. There's nothing keeping the black man down except the black man. It can be argued that the Democrats keep them in a cycle of welfare but that's not enough to be in perpetual cultural slavery. The other minorities come to this country with 700 dollars in their pockets only to be worth atleast 100K+ 20 years later all the while niggers remain just as worthless as the day they were born.

Luis was hispanic

niggers

Attached: download.png (1200x800, 90.48K)

i mean asians attack spics whites and arabs all the time and do the cartman cry when ever they get hit

Not all niggers remain poor, it's just other races have a wide variety of skills, ingenuity and hard work they can use to make them rich. The nigger can only rap, sell drugs and complain about whites.

look at racial crime stats. you niggers are at the very top. asians are at the very bottom, even lower than whites (but I blame the hispanics who claim to be white for our higer than asian levels).

i am not even a nigger i am a arab you retard i am stuck in this 3rd world hell hole because my dad thought it would better than oman

The answer is always jews and niggers