I don't want to alarm you user

I don't want to alarm you user...
but Pfizer = Luzifer
which is German for Lucifer...
Y'know, the Devil

Attached: LuziferNA.webm (576x1024, 543.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/barnafodandet-i-sverige-minskar-overraskande
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ah yes, the lulzifer.

just rearrange nearly everything and then.... come on op, you worthless faggot

Attached: degenerates.webm (480x480, 2.17M)

and P = r sound in greek.
so Pzifer is Rzifer which is how a chinese person says Lzifer.
China is behind it all.

And the Jew is behind China

>start freaking out about total nonsense guise
'nother day that ends in y, I guess.

Neil A.rmstong is Alien backwards.
Buzz A.ldrin is Azzub backwards (Azov... esau)

H O R Y
S H I D

Eric CIAramella

deenS

Buzz aldrins mothers family name is Moon, she died some months before his apollo mission

Attached: 1602807134154.png (3492x2160, 1.47M)

Arm pit is tip ram backwards. You know like that ancient Mayan game they played while creating the Mayan calendar called “Tip the Ram”.

>Births during the. 2022 sprint are at their lowest level for more than 20 years according to the central bureau of statistics, SCB.
>When Swedes were stuck sitting at home during the pandemic births increased, but statistics from SCB now show that during the period January to April this year has decreased and is at level below 1,6 children per woman.

By the way, Swedes were not stuck inside during the pandemic, we never had lockdowns.
Thank you for the infertility, Pfizer.

svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/barnafodandet-i-sverige-minskar-overraskande

Attached: 1618031452538.jpg (750x1000, 79.14K)

It's the mayan calendar new year today. coincidence?

No

Attached: theboss.jpg (726x517, 88.01K)

Any Forums should have required vaxx passes for April fools day, would have been better than that gay emoji thing

This shit looks like it was created to discredit any skepticism of Pfizer

Posted already but I want to tell you this.
I work as an EMT in Los Angeles and I've been trained as a vaccinator. Worked on a vax team briefly. Do you want to know how much they paid the vaccination team?
60 an hour. That's a dollar a minute. That's close to 500 a day. 3 grand a week before taxes. 6000 every 2 weeks. That's 12k a month, or 144000 dollars a year.
And that's for someone with an EMT-B license. Training you can get in two weeks via the accelerated course. The lowest level of certification. The registered nurses were making closer to 120 dollars an hour.
Let me tell you more. The company I worked for was contracted out by the Los Angeles Unified School District and received taxpayer dollars. They were headquartered at a VERY fancy hotel I won't name in downtown Los Angeles. Valet service every day, plus a paid commute, and if you were a travel nurse from out of state they would put you up in that very, very ritzy hotel and give you a 2k stipend every week. If you were a registered nurse working for the vax team, you were living like a celebrity, and if you were a medic vaccinator you were living like a doctor.
Those vaccines were money. By the tail end they were trying to use all the expired vaccines in March and trying to renew the contract. Again, this is taxpayer money.
Good news is that by the grace of God I managed to get my money without ever having to inject a child with that murder juice. They had us working as testers on the strike team for a vaccinator's salary. 60 dollars an hour. A dollar a minute.
COVID was a scam.

The shit you christcucks come up with to fabricate realty to fit the reality you make up in your head is astonishing.

>christcucks
opinion discarded

>which is German for Lucifer...
>Y'know, the Devil
lucifer is not the devil.
They are different beings. Idk why people say they are the same.
You can't show me any biblical evidence to say they are the same thing.

Das Bose is the Devil in German.

last page of revelation, right in the middle iirc. lucifer the bright morning star

Joseph taking care of his wife's son who was magically became pregnant while he was is the dictionary example of a cuckold.

>ohnonono
lmao, faggot

That's refering to jesus, not satan