>Second generation in Europe is literally nigger tier
>Muslim
>Extremely brown
>Create parallel societies
>Refuse to go home
>Extremely brown
>High nigger admixture
>Ugly

Attached: 1656874240257.jpg (720x716, 50.04K)

>Why do you hate Moroccans?
I don't. Am I supposed to?

The Moroccan diaspora in countries like Spain, France, Netherlands and Belgium are pure subhuman filth.

I don't, all mediterranean states are more or less based, except for Egypt which is full of predatory Pajeet-tier manlets.

>>only stable country in North Africa
Algeria no?

No, they don’t. The Dutch people see Moroccans as hard working migrants

inshallah we will go to london as well to spread islam you need to shut your kafir mouth!

I didn't even think about Morocco until you told me.

>pro-Western government

This alone is already a reason to hate Morocco.

>most beautiful women

Calm down, rebeu

>Why do you hate Moroccans?
I don't. As long as they stay in Morocco.
All brown people are a plague in Europe.

Fuck you. I cant wait for Algeria to destroy you subhuman filth. I'll never forget or forgive you bastards for your affront to Dixie. Burn in hell morecockhole scum.

Lmao, fucking go back. Kut Marokkaan.

Hahahaha

Literal who

>most beautiful women
Is this why your women are getting blacked.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109.29K)

U weet precies wat de Marokkanen hebben bijgedragen aan de Nederlandse samenleving. De muziek, het eten - ja, de hele popcultuur. Zonder Marokkanen zou het saai zijn.

Subhuman seethers, insanely jealous of natives who even have the slightest hint of wealth.

Very nigger-like where they act nice but as soon as they are with their group they feel strong and just vandalize and (try to) intimidate, but no one is scared of these limb wristed rats.

Waarom hebben zoveel Nederlanders een grotere hekel aan Marokkanen dan aan Turken?

Hahaha
kut
Where is my bike!?

Attached: historische-fietsen-van-gazelle_2.jpg (820x543, 43.45K)

Je hebt gelijk jantje kan er gewoon niet tegen dat het niet cool is om een tata te zijn. Alle normie tatas willen mocros na doen.

moroccans are already black 100%ssa we are coming for your yt people as well cracka

Chad

Marokkanen stelen niet, alleen Surinamers.

same in Spain, moroccans are pure shit, not liked anywhere. They are just bad people.

I can't understand jackshit from what the fuck they're saying .

They are all in Italy killing people, raping women and sell cocaine and heroin. They just have to hope I don't get any cancer because by the time I contract a deadly disease I will plow them at the main station with my car and I will finish them off with a machete until the police takes me down

SEETH and COPE

our Moroccan black bulls are taking over all your cities. We own your yt women. Best get used to it cracka

Attached: F9BD8B0C-9717-4528-89AF-C5DBC7FF4468.jpg (533x280, 40.25K)

Go home invader

>our Moroccan black bulls are taking over all your cities. We own your yt women. Best get used to it cracka
T.

Attached: Woensel_Moroccans.webm (638x360, 1.05M)

t. 3abeed

Because they dont stay in Africa and come to Europe, I wouldn't give two shits about Morocco otherwise

كلب قذر ، سوف أنزل في رأس والدتك المقطوعة