Northern Macedonia shouldn't exist

Redpill me on this country

Attached: Flag_of_North_Macedonia.svg.png (800x400, 10.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doberes_(Paeonian_tribe)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fake country created by the Communist International

Fake nation created by communist Tito jew

Macedonia*
North Macedonia is faggot nuspeak

MONKEYDONIA

fr fr bussin no cap

This user gets it plus fuck kyev it's kiev

They speak a Bulgarian dialect and are Bulgarians, genetically, linguistically and culturally , but they suffer from an identity theft delusion and a grandiose syndrome after being brainwashed from Tito’s regime for a couple of generations.

>Redpill me on this country
Northern Macedonia relates to Bulgaria as Ukraine relates to Russia. Some peasants got brainwashed to hate their own kind.

And let's not forget that more than 25% of the total population , 100% in the west, is just straight up Albanians, they even have their own political party, schools etc

>straight up Albanians
albanians and muslims as a whole are the chosen ones of USA on the Balkans. You are betting on them to deal with the local slavic population and russia's influence here. They can all the heads they want and they will never be labeled as terrorists cause they are backed by USA

based and russophobic
10/10 country

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-08 at 10-29-45 oryx macedonia - Twitter Search _ Twitter.png (535x602, 278.46K)

A dialect can diverge. So can a people. Bulgaria is a name, Macedonia is a name. They both carry very little meaning but as a method for ethnic self identification. Are people from Sofia the exact genetic same as someone from a village? Torlaks speak a language very similar to Bulgarian. Are they Bulgarians?

No Ukraine was the primary supplier of arms to Macedonia during the Albanian insurgency. We are paying the favor forward

tatar niggers tongue my anus

It's a well known fact that after the dismantlement of Yugoslavia, RIP, the people living in the area did not want to be a part of Serbia. I am not exactly sure why but Slavs are Slavs they always have a reason. Anyway, to support their independence from both Serbia and Bulgaria they needed some separate culture identity. Since less than 10% of people where literate at the time, they would believe literally anything so some """"intellectuals"""" decided to establish the "Macedonian" identity based on... Well geographical convenience. Now keep in mind that this geographical convenience is not even that true per say because the region called Macedonia that included that area was established after the Roman conquests by the bureaucrats of Rome. It has nothing to do with the actual Macedonian Greeks. That area was populated by a people called Paeonians, barbarians through and through. Later it was the ostrogoths, or "Goths of the East" when the more well known Visigoths where the Goths of the West, more popular among Europeans today. Later finally the Slavs came and settled the area and absorbed these barbarian populations into their own. Of course, Bulgarians and Albanians did the same in other parts. Today, people are literate but they are so far in this fake identity that they would rather support the most retardest of arguments, like saying that the ancient Macedonians were Slavic people for example, than admit they are Slavs/Bulgarians/Albanians. And here we are.

Link related

>Are they Bulgarians?
You can successfully raise a child as a klingonian. Attempts have been made.
In case you havent figured it out by now gender is not the only social construct. Nationality is also a social construct.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doberes_(Paeonian_tribe)
Forgot the link. You can look up everything I said, it's all true.

I don't know how to tell you this but there is more nuance to it than you think. Before the rise of nationalism after the french revolution of Europe, most states had no strict national consensus. Most of Europe was apportioned by empires who had little care about who inhabited the land, as long as they practiced the same religion. A great example of this is the Ottoman Empire, who never attempted to impose the Turkish language onto the Balkans, but instead it's religion. Most of tbe Balkans still identified by city or tribe rather than broad linguisric identification.

My point is not that nationalism is "just" a social construct, my point is if there are even a small amount of differences between a people, motivation (ergo: having your churches closed and having another church imposed, and ethnically cleansed by those same "Pan-Bulgarianists"/"Greek nationalists")

*Then those people will inevitably widen the gap of differences

its bulgaria larping as greece, plain and simple. Most macedonians know this. Only the ones literally working for propaganda or are 90iq schizos say otherwise.

Macedonia as a name is just a geographical perjorative because the Slavic people of the region had a nascent identity for the earlier part of the rise of nationalism

It's like contradicting the usage of "Macedonian Kingdom" for Tzar Samuil II.
His kingdom was established in what was the theme of Macedonia in Byzantine terms, he wasn't Macedonian of any kind

I was talking about hardcore macedonian nationalists claiming all of the macedonian geographical are as the REAL macedonia, etc. Its a bit like if bulgarians would claim all of ancient thracia as rightful bulgarian clay. Some probably do.

Oh
Well there was definitely some ethnic cleansing in geographical Macedonia of ethnic Macedonians considering the population decline
British foreign office cites 1,150,000 Macedonian Slavs, 400,000 Turks, 300,000 Greeks, 200,000 vlachs and 120,000 Albanians living in what was geographical Macedonia as of 1912

127,384 Macedonians were removed from Aegean and 600,000 Greeks were settled in. I'm not saying that like Thessaloniki was Macedonian I am saying that the villages around it were

NIGGER, Macedonia is the name of a geographical oblast inhabited by Bulgarians, there is no "Sofian" ethnicity the same way there is no macedonian, they are both Bulgarski. Torlaks

Do torlaks look the same as Bulgarians? Do they speak the same language?
Do Macedonians look the same as Bulgarians?
Do they speak the same language?

Source?

FUCK OFF NIGGER, NORTH MACEDONIA IS RIGHTFUL GREEK CLAY BECAUSE IT HAS THE NAME OF A GREEK TRIBE ON IT.

Attached: Screenshot_20220808-110813_Samsung Notes.jpg (1080x173, 77.72K)

The whole thing about Macedonia is retarded through-and-through. It is a "nationality" made out of thin air in 1945 by the communist devil Tito. The illiterate, room-temperature IQ peasantry of this region, traditionally separated between Serbia and Bulgaria, was quick to adopt the idea that they are a separate ethnicity. Nothing at all defines them as such. Their lingo is a South slavic dialect similar to both Serbian and Bulgarian. They are baboons, however, and retardedly cling to their imagined ehtinicty. It is the dumbest thing ever, and it is best to annihilate them rather than change the whole situation.