Why are they considered to be whites and Europeans?

Why are they considered to be whites and Europeans?

Attached: iberi.jpg (255x194, 21.19K)

because they are

Eurospics

WE

because fuck you thats why. same with greeks italians finish ect... WHY ARE THEY WHITE? SOME PEOPLE IN THE PAST SAID THEY WERENT!!!

ok, so what:? i say they are White now and we are all gonna fuck non-europeans and jews in the ass and you can bring up whatever historical examples you want when we cum all over your stupid face

0 IQ rethoric.

good post op screw d/c shills

Because genetically they are

I guess calling Arabs not white is D&C rhetoic too?

Yeah bro, and Sudanese too, since according to US census data Sudan is white! Fuck the D&C shills, most of Africa and Asia is white too!

They arent

>Aggressive
>Channel their inferiority complex towards the helpless
They might have a tint of white man's DNA, but they obviously carry the shitskin in them

Attached: Bull_Fight_Abuse.jpg (1152x766, 199.22K)

What's more European than cumming your way across an entire continent?

didn't we literally invent the "white" thing while conquering the Americas?

By definition, Whites are Americans of Northwestern European descent. Actual Europeans aren’t even technically White.

Spaniards aren't white according to the US census.

>>Aggressive
>>Channel their inferiority complex towards the helpless
>They might have a tint of white man's DNA, but they obviously carry the shitskin in them
Funny because this also apply to your kind Sven, at least bulls aren't an endangered species unlike whale. Kill yourself right now you hypocrite rat.

Attached: whale killing.jpg (976x690, 185.45K)

And b4
>but at least it's for food, it's not for entertainment!!!
It's not as if you would starve if it wasn't for whale meat, fuck off.

those bulls live orders of magnitude better life than those that land on your plate. They die fighting, not between two metal bars smelling blood, shit and death of the animal that died few second before.

>Why are they considered to be whites?
Because they are European.
>Why are they considered to be Europeans?
Because they are in Europe.

So the rest of us can sex brown girls without feeling guilty

And I don't support bullfighting, which is also practiced in southern France, but calling the corrida a form of animal abuse when your own people are actively massacring an endangered species require some gall. Fucking snownigger.

Bull based coneisseur,thats true. Even i dont really like bullfighting,idk no one that likes or has even attend to this, yeah those bulls life way better than any animal on a mass farm.
Bullrunning,i liked it and the bull dosent get hurt

WUZ

>another anti-Spain thread
why are the shills so mad at our superiority? All these memeflags seem to be seething moros!

I struck a chord there, huh, Achmed? Sorry that your below avg IQ couldn't come up with a counterargument.

You're torturing the bull for the sake of torture.
We're slaughtering animals for the sake of survival/food.

The opposite pairing is way more common, you're the one getting cucked
is that okay to you?

Attached: figo.jpg (400x546, 44.33K)

like clockwork

Attached: like clockwork.jpg (1114x835, 129.51K)

>We're slaughtering animals for the sake of survival/food.
holy snownigger cope
also you were literally commiting brutal human sacrifizes until the 10th century

Typical snownigger rhetoric, I already answered in advance Nothing stop you from eating the same normal food as everyone else in the world, but now you must be a fucking chink and eat whale food. Probably something you owe to your distant Asian ancestors.

KANGZ

Attached: 1639852615677.jpg (330x500, 57.55K)

>whites

Attached: wcekzrs4isy31.jpg (1334x750, 93.94K)

they are ethnically european
europeans identify by ethnicity(not race), and we are aware that most europeans are much more closely related to eachother than to other ethnicities
'whiteness' isnt really a relevant concept in europe
its only really the anglosphere that cares

>Probably something you owe to your distant Asian ancestors
kek that's a good one

Attached: dee[1].jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

>that moment when aussies aren't white
don't need to be so harsh on the penal colony