Is he right Any Forums?

Attached: 1595535820765.png.png (893x965, 812.57K)

He's more correct than the fag groomers at least

Isn't he a homo tho?

It's a drawing. It does not constitute pedophilia but you are definitely a faggot if you're attracted to it

No, he's a fucking faggot that would get the shit beat out of him if police weren't there to answer the call.
That's why we take away his cell phone first.

He sounds like a homophobe and that's gonna affect his social credit score.

Attached: Screenshot_20220703-134224_Chrome.jpg (1043x1133, 376.18K)

He literally admitted to have anal sex with a man.

Cope

>McMichael claimed this post was a joke

when?

If you find cartoon kids hot, you find real kids hot too
Everything else is a cope
Better just accept it

What happened to catboykami?

Ok groomer

Few yeas ago on an interview. He said he messaged a tranny/femboy on twitter and asked to meet for sex. So he was even the one to initiate, to make things worse. Heading to bed so not going to scour the internet for it but I'm sure somebody else here will remember.

Attached: 1614218401418.jpg (720x1280, 78.75K)

BBC induced coma.
His family disowned him for dressing in female clothing, so there was no one to pay for life support.

lol

No.
I hate children and dont find them attractive with their deformed/unformed body (even when a child i prefered more mature bodies).
But i like manga style drawings, even if i'm more in the ara ara team than the anone anone team.

roll

Attached: 9576597689760870987098.jpg (1024x915, 214.01K)

i have no fucking idea where this cartoon girls obsession comes from but it's fucking mental

>"bruh"
he's a faggot, yes

So, is yaoi straight?

Tranime have some secret Jewish spell that brainwash you

>if you kill people in GTA, you kill people in real life
>Everything else is a cope

I've always been very puzzled at how people can be attracted to drawings at all. Especially anime drawings that are incredibly basic for the most part.

Not comparable. No feelings involved playing GTA.
This guy specifically states he's feeling arousal.

Lol

No retard, the equivalent would be "if you play gta to satisfy an urge to kill people, then you have an urge to kill people in real life"

These guys have some crossed wires in their cute/protect and fertile/fuck zones.

>no butt hole option
Sad...

Attached: sad pepe.png (388x360, 6.54K)

only thing people should be attracted at in anime are sexy bodies and big tiddies.

plain and simple, like the old days

Attached: 1656764776917.jpg (850x1202, 216.72K)

imagine licking the sweat off those soft boobas... im a forever khv

I dunno, animu schoolgirls all look so very generic. I prefer the animu MILFs and secretaries. Bonus points for bondage.

Attached: 01.jpg (829x1200, 806.39K)

No, it looks like a child who's been dressed like an adult and he's a pedophile.

extremely fucking gay
it's gay men written by women
in the same way weeb tranny men pattern themselves after yuri comics
weeb tranny women pattern themselves after yaoi comics.