Doing God's Work

npr.org/2022/08/07/1116226625/muslim-men-albuquerque-shooting-linked
>Authorities investigating whether the killings of four Muslim men are connected said Sunday that they need help finding a vehicle believed to be connected to the deaths in New Mexico's largest city.
>Albuquerque police said they released photos of the vehicle suspected of being used in the four homicides, hoping people could help identify the car. Police said the vehicle sought is a dark gray or silver four-door Volkswagen with dark tinted windows, and appears to be a Jetta.
FIRE IN THE DISCO
FIRE IN THE TACO BELL
FIRE IN THE DISCO
FIRE IN THE GATES OF HELL

Attached: YTRORPQHYNES3MUXKA2BGEFSWI.jpg (1280x1467, 318.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2022/08/08/us/albuquerque-muslim-men-killings-monday/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>killing mudslims in al-boucaque
Hon Hon Hon.
Why did they give this photo when they obviously have a full video ?

it's a nigger

even beaners won't tolerate mudslimes

not my problem

cnn.com/2022/08/08/us/albuquerque-muslim-men-killings-monday/
>The ambush-style shootings of three Muslim men and the recent killing of a fourth in Albuquerque have alarmed the city's Muslim community and triggered warnings for mosque-goers as police investigate how the shootings may be linked.
>The killings of Mohammad Ahmadi, 62, Muhammad Afzaal Hussain, 27, Aftab Hussein, 41, and Naeem Hussain, 25, all have one commonality: the victims were all Muslim and of South Asian descent, according to Albuquerque police.
IT'S MY DESIRE
IT'S MY DESIRE

Attached: 220808001741-albuquerque-four-muslim-men-killings-split-large-169.jpg (460x259, 149.09K)

Drugs, illegal immigration or some other criminal link I'm sure exists. Just imo. They crossed the wrong people.

in the video the wheels would be spinning and blurry. this photo clearly shows that the vehicle has wheels. at least two of them. this is critically important.

Attached: Kim-Captcha.png (452x654, 340.79K)

>full video
Full video?
??
not until it becomes your demographic, at least
Eh, they seemed like four relatively normal-ish people
is this sarcasm? bro, honestly what are you saying.

Kek. Are they pointing out busted hub caps or am I just retarded.
Also nothing of values was lost

are the kikes rising up? another religious war?

What is this heckin based death mobile?

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

Attached: hmm.png (1746x1076, 3M)

It looks like the front driver's side rim is scuffed in a certain way, as is the rear. There also appears to be a scratch on the rear body. That's just a quick glance.
It's a "vehicle of interest"--a Jetta, maybe?--in a string of homicides involving Muslim guys.

Why the closeup of the wheels?

did it blow up the guide stones?

see

based, based and based. Are Americans finally done being cucked?

they can find whatever they want to find

Attached: gorgon-stare-example-1280.jpg (1280x853, 579.06K)

Looks like there's a couple damaged areas on the wheels, which is a pretty unique identifier since grey jettas aren't all that uncommon.

to show that it has one in the front and also a similar one in the rear

someone should flood their hotline with fake tips until they can't tell up from down and the muslims just leave.

it has a rare condition

Attached: Madeleine-McCann-eye-defect-Maddie-rare-eye-condition-coloboma-771186.jpg (620x413, 35.17K)

NEW SAINT!

Attached: Screenshot_20220327-194415_Chrome.jpg (1296x1491, 541.45K)

you should flood everything with everything until everyone leaves. can't AI do this yet? ffs

aw i offended a shitskin. convince me this ugly brown invasive niggers didn't deserve it and i will stand down.

Enhance

Attached: enhance.jpg (1227x553, 171.65K)

Nice
Minimum KD of 4 now, truly nice