Well, Any Forums?

Well, Any Forums?

Attached: 1654032274511.jpg (1170x1186, 86.35K)

I wish the Turks won at Vienna just so the decadent western mind could have experienced actual 'viokent state enforcement', it would have saved you from the soγ

If being a groomer is natural then why do you need laws to stop normal people from hating you?

Also, if being submissive to men is natural for women, why does society and religion keep telling them to do so?

How, exactly, is it violently enforced?

Huh?

There are states in the US that would force pregnant to give birth even though they can die from it.

It was necessary for survival until the invention of agriculture
Ape troops beat cheaters to death because tribal breakdown means starvation
Trying to scale this to our not so much more advanced monkey brains raises interesting questions about morality and society

People not trusting you is not discrimination

>normalcy
>enforced by the state
Literally what? If anything the feds are trying to force these freaks of nature down the rest of our throats. If that thing is referring to the actions of individual states, all those places just expect you to keep your degeneracy to yourself.

So that's one of the three, and even that one is laughably hyperbolic.

Op, *every* state permits abortion if the mother's life is in danger, making shit up just makes you look bad.

>haha, if you're so strong, why are you so opposed to me constantly trying to stab you in the back?
fuck off

Violently enforced? :D

Attached: 1659450001706808.jpg (1024x877, 115.48K)

Retards like you and that Twitter fag deserve to be beaten to death.

My instinct pushes me to have kids with women. Ain't no state behind that.

>tell everyone you're a pedophile without saying you're a pedophile.

If queer is natural why does it have to be taught in schools and forced by the state against parents wishes?

Attached: B9E0F76C-D56D-41FC-90D3-1D8E609E5901.jpg (696x1280, 160.03K)

>If God didn't want me to shoot up heroin then why did he put veins in my arms?
Imagine actually thinking this.

They have a weird definition of violence.

Suck a dog's dick faggot

Attached: 35625323992.png (1167x1200, 2.19M)

Don’t you have a war to die in?

being normal doesn't need to be enforced

Attached: 1577580668231.png (568x548, 95.72K)

Mudslime confirmed

How?

The majority of countries do not allow same sex marriage.

you obviously don't understand what enforcing means
but joke's on you
in my opinion marriage should be completely banned in every country tying it to your tax class

They don't! Just about everyone's straight

It's ironic because the state is actually forcing faggotry and pedophilia on the populace. But that faggot will never acknowledge that or use the same reasoning when it's the other way around. This is why all faggots must die.

Nobody is forced to reside in a particular state.