What would happen if Germanic tribes were to explode with violence and stop suppressing their anger...

What would happen if Germanic tribes were to explode with violence and stop suppressing their anger? Aren't German warriors the most feared of all?

Attached: germantoys.jpg (1700x1262, 236.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freewestmedia.com/2022/07/12/heating-halls-planned-in-several-german-cities/
europeanconservative.com/articles/news/warming-halls-for-winter/
thelocal.de/20220712/no-one-should-freeze-german-cities-plan-public-warming-halls-for-winter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I only fear FINNS

no, they just keep on losing

We would just annihilate them again.

Who is we exactly? Who is the opposition to broadly Germanic tribes worldwide?

>We

Attached: 1506252977832.png (451x450, 118.94K)

What is the current immigration situation like in Germany? Are secret pro-nazi sentiments common?

>that pic
.....what in the actual fuck?

I'm almost certain I owe my love of building, design and engineering, as well as my entire career and a good chunk of my mental development as a child to having LEGO and other building toys at an extremely young age.

>What would happen if Germanic tribes were to explode with violence and stop suppressing their anger?
They showed up at some politicians house with torches a while back.

It had a good energy to it and I suspect if a lot of people end up huddled around in the proposed heating halls this winter ideas will be exchanged.

Attached: Germany-Heating Halls.jpg (756x872, 98.07K)

This might be for the best. I don't have connections to living things. Only toys.
t. old toyfag finlander

Well, it isn’t the worst thing the German government’s done to children.

Attached: 9BCBA0E2-9DD9-47AB-BE30-2E053B4CE50D.jpg (980x1582, 375.49K)

>We
Top kek

Attached: th-965477990.jpg (474x337, 32.42K)

Talk about blackpills. Fuck.

>Are secret pro-nazi sentiments common?
People are talking in public about how all of this is fucked up and that immigration won't solve the problems, at least in my rural town they openly talk about it. They've learned that they can't talk about this on socials so they stick to word of mouth again.
Other than that, we don't get many immigrants, they mostly flock to the big cities and that's fine by me, who cares about Berlin for example

That fat tub of lard could kill the average kraut twink with his bare hands

won't it change voting patterns if cities are filled with brown people?

Mate, one uppercut and this tub of lard goes down.
How so? They can't vote

Attached: 1512367399192.jpg (307x320, 46.04K)

it's past your bedtime, nigglet. ive seen the dumb crap you've been posting in other threads

What source you monkeypoxxed sissy faggot?

>How so? They can't vote
for now...

With our current government fucking up our grid and now genuinely building "heating camps" for those who can't afford to heat their home this coming winter (btw, you WILL need to be vaxxed every 3 months to be allowed to enter them), social taboos are falling pretty quickly.
I had people at work go full Any Forums on me with no filter.

fuck off with your RT panic .

It's more likely that they'll leave in the coming winter when they realize that gibs aren't infinite

how does that matter when votes don't matter?
the election results in Berlin have been more or less declared invalid due to all the chaos around it, and yet they just ignore the rulings.
voting never changes anything, that's specifically why you are allowed to vote.

>What source you monkeypoxxed sissy faggot?
Source on what? The almost lynching, or the heating halls?

freewestmedia.com/2022/07/12/heating-halls-planned-in-several-german-cities/

europeanconservative.com/articles/news/warming-halls-for-winter/

thelocal.de/20220712/no-one-should-freeze-german-cities-plan-public-warming-halls-for-winter/

>RT panic
mate, our fucking mayor has announced that they can't rule out blackouts in winter and handed out a list of "heating camps" that can be visited if people's homes get too cold.

i think Sweden already figured this out and got to the point were they are conceding it just doesn't work

you can't take a nigger out of a box of sand and dirt, and expect him to act like the rest of us. we may as well be in two separate fuckin universes

Germany looooooooooooves to play psychologist with other people's children. They had a program in the 80s where kids were taken from parents and sent to live with convicted pedophiles to see what would happen.

hasn't this been ongoing for years now?

>meanwhile, in burgerland

IT'S GO TIME

Attached: garyp001-1024x746.jpg (1024x746, 54.32K)

What a fine selection of biased and distorting shit rags that is.

>to see what would happen.
Gee whiz, user. And what did happen? I'm guessing it all worked out just fine and they had a nice family life and lived happily ever after.

>you can't take a nigger out of a box of sand and dirt, and expect him to act like the rest of us
Politicians are fully aware of that as well, but since they live in their gated communities and get their asses financed by our tax money they keep on doing it.
Only a revolt could change that, but as long as beer flows and the football on the tv rolls, Michel doesn't care.
Wdym, the claim that they'll leave in winter? I don't know. I can only assume and with the gas prices rocketing, Murat and his family won't be able to heat their appartment no longer with only welfare.
They might act smug now, but once it gets really cold they'll hold out their hands again for some kind-hearted samaritan to help them.

>What a fine selection of biased and distorting shit rags that is.
I guess it's good that we have your and other anons insight then.

Germans are weak and shit at war, funny how the only group militaristic and competent at war was a Slavic tribe; the prussians

Attached: 68E3BF54-506D-479C-AAFC-0545FF6A71F8.jpg (1024x453, 44.21K)

Ok, so what happened to them then?

but like the german migrant crisis has been going on since 2015 - did they all leave and nobody has come since?

Attached: cologne.png (691x643, 664.09K)

The kids were raped. Shocking I know, hopefully their next experiment involving a 3 month old toddler and a rabid pitbull shows positive results.

>We

Attached: 1513704263271.png (714x1000, 892.83K)

it's not unique to germans, you guys are trying to get your 6yo children interested in assfisting and eating shit.
but yeah, the german approach to reality chaffing the system has always been to try and change reality rather than just adjusting the system.

Durr fucking autistic Lego faggot.

Are you ok user?

no. the gibs were never in any danger so far, there was always a steady stream. our government would rather lower the pensions for germans who paid into the system for decades than to let a single shitskin go without their gibs.
but gibs don't matter if there's a blackout. if the product you want to buy simply isn't available, then it doesn't matter if the government is willing to pay any price for you to get it - you can't buy something that does not exist.

he come the paki mudskins again, shitting up the thread with their folder of edgy pictures

Oh that's what you're talking about.
Actually, most of those who've arrived here took one of the following approaches:
Leave Germany because of hostility from the public
Leave for France or the UK because they openly embrace them
Or they returned to their own nation.
I've met a syrian once who told me he's only here to stack some paper and then return to Syria, which he actually did.
Also, many got silently deported but the media couldn't make money with such actual news, now could they?

>heating camps
Make sure everyone is extra fully vaccinated for Typhus this time. *wink*

I find it hard to believe Germany is not using brown people for low end labor now in big cities especially.

Like the habits of exploring, building and using your imagination. Quick, better get rid of toys. Just give them brooms instead.

they tried to, that was the whole plan - to import shitskins en mass to create a slave cast of illegal labor like the US has.
the problem being that those shitksins are either too retarded for even the most unskilled labor, or simply unwilling to work at all. someone who gets lured in by welfare that enables a higher quality of of life for doing nothing than hard work would have done in their own country will not be willing to clean toilets or empty trash cans.

Those exist, they were not smart enough to realize what the German Migration System (this should really be trademarked) was all about;
Getting idiots into high pop areas to become de facto slaves in the form of parcel and food delivery drives who're getting shít for cash, maybe some for the industry as well, whereas Klaus with his old contract makes bank and the poor immigrant will only get a third of what Klaus makes.
Smart foreigners realized what this scummy practice was all about and took no part in it.