Dutch police at the gay pride. It is just me but the only viable solution is the european caliphate?

Dutch police at the gay pride. It is just me but the only viable solution is the european caliphate?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-08-08-34-08-427_org.telegram.messenger.web.jpg (1080x2340, 708.84K)

just count your blessing that you arent in America only few people in the eu are fat and gay

i would cut off my pinkie fingers to move to the eu

Are you kidding? Europe is globohomo central, and it has been for centuries.

It's unfortunate where am I supposed to go? I don't want fags and I don't want blacks. Which is worse? I genuinely don't know

its what he worships, he'd be right at home there.

well you arent as bad as the us so count your blessings you guys have atleast a community and culture we dont have that

i given up on america

there’s nobody “going along with” anything these are military operations operating on the public

The goy will prevail. He he he he.

Attached: Screenshot_20220808-001852_Photos.jpg (1080x2280, 679.34K)

Why is gay pride still going? Also, fuck police, ACAB

i am jealous of you guys because you fought the law while we didnt god i wish americans could be like you

>caliphate
Why not Crusader States ?

Attached: 1598877919752.png (1011x1024, 673.28K)

>an european caliphate is what would get us ride of immigrants
clever retard

You're joking right? Is that a joke?

Christians lost any credibility and personally I hate crusaders because they destroyed the Byzantine Empire which effectively kept Islam out of Europe.

In short: yes.
There's a severe lakkk in murder, rape :)

It's just you. You need to find your inner tribal instincts.

I know, i know, but i definitly dont want islam here. I will go with any other ideology that can protect us from golobhomo.

when was this?
Farmers are FREE to take action now?

that symbol at the front is a jewish symbol

Attached: jewsrubbingfingers.webm (931x576, 2.1M)

>believing this
these days the US has more culture, at least you guys have the whole civic nationalist shtick of "MURICA FUCK YEAH", modern dutch 'culture' is 'tolerance, inclusiveness, and cultural diversity', which translates to effiminate weakness

explain?