Explain to me why we "need" 87,000 more IRS workers?

Explain to me why we "need" 87,000 more IRS workers?

Attached: ffg.png (263x185, 2.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRS_targeting_controversy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They want bigger deathsquads for the reluctant citizen

They are not "workers" user...

Keep up, it'll save your life.

Attached: 1633161102357.png (680x520, 424.46K)

Audit Trump supporters

They will all be sent after political enemies like when Obongo audited everone against him

Because Biden made the banks monitor all financial transactions/transfers over $600 which revealed a lot of subtle tax evasion that US citizens were engaging in, so now the government needs more workers to deal with the influx of this crime.

Tl;dr Jews are jewing

are they going to be armed?

Combat the big ppp abusers

only audits for now, but as things get more digital and every transaction going into a fed computer it will probably be the most important way for the state to try and stop any opposition.

Explain to me why we "need" 2 million more illegal migrants every year?

Dont be silly, of course theyll be armed. How else are they gonna get that tax money?

Because it takes a fucking forever to get in touch with them and even longer to get anything done because they're understaffed. I'm an accountant and trying to get anyone from the IRS is impossible.

The NEETs here think the IRS is all about auditing your broke asses but they can barely function right now on anything that isn't automated through a computer system.

to process the K2's/K3's. holy shit preparing those sucked.

not my problem

explain to me how they're even going to hire them when they already can't even fill open positions

Also two serious reasons:

1. They fired half their workforce because of the mRNA injection mandates
2. They're building a militarized IRS in preparation for white people abandoning the federal government and refusing to pay fed taxes once they become a minority in their own country and all fed programs collapse due to browns being a net economic drain. They will get mo money fo dem programs whether you like it or not.

We need more men to man up and pay their fair share to defend Ukraine and Taiwan from the Vatniks and Changs

All the better to decimate the middle class faster, sweetie.

Because if you haven't signed away your human rights by getting vaxxed, then you must be subdued under 20,000 pages of tax code in which everyone is guilty

The solution to this is for everyone to have 2 bank accounts, and transfer cash between them regularly on a whim, so as to create so much noise the zogjew can't cope.

Psssst its simple. Pay your fair share.

Attached: 9C4A1924-20A5-4C41-A24B-65505056DC5C.jpg (811x682, 171.47K)

Did you know that when your IRS tried to investigate Microsoft's massive tax evasion scheme, Microsoft banded together with a few other big corporations and successfully lobbied to defund the IRS? This left it with no resources to investigate Microsoft's fraud, and any other megacorp's fraud by extension.

Any fearmongering over how expanding your IRS will screw over the little guy is megacorp astroturfing done so that they can evade taxes with impunity. Change my mind.

Because we still haven't figured out why Jesus said that drunks, whores, and tax collectors will enter heaven before pharisees: Because the whole purpose of tax collecting is to keep a running tab on pussy and booze.

How else is the US government meant to get back all of that money they've thrown at Ukraine? Asking Ukraine to pay their debts? What are you, fucking retarded?

To have more IRS scandals.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRS_targeting_controversy

The government needs to squeeze every last penny from the working white man