Whites are supposedly the top race on Earth

>Whites are supposedly the top race on Earth
>Jews (apperantly) manage to pacify, destroy, and undermine white culture and gain almost complete control over their society
>All this under most white peoples nose while the most aware of them bitch and moan passively on 4chinz, doing nothing of worth to stop it

So the "best" and most capable race on the planet is getting BTFO by 0.2% of the worlds population? Interesting.

Attached: fe9.jpg (891x894, 65.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JzuBp-Aeg8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Edomite kikes rule through Satan. Satan rules the world in the End Times. Kikes are Satan.

It's a virtue, called Altruism. But every virtue can be weaponized. I'm happy to suffer so that others can see how awful kikes are. Eventually, everyone wakes up and the kikes go to sleep.

Attached: waking up.png (1784x420, 228.95K)

They're too forgiving and altruistic for their own good. Alone sure they're capable of a lot but around other races they just slowly die out because they cling to their ideals while the rest of the world just gets theirs and fuck everyone else.

White people are the best race to ever grace the planet. Jews wont do anything for you and you will miss the whites when we are gone. We might be flawed but we have created most of what you use today.

Just ask yourself if you would rather
>Be non-white in a white society, or
>Be non-jewish in a jewish society

>WHEN we are gone
You've already given up huh? Kek.

Attached: tfw goyim capitulates.jpg (489x358, 46.02K)

1. White people are still here and havent lost yet
2. Being overthrown by Jews in the first place implies we are the top race, and we are not gone yet so the Jews have not proven themselves to be the best.
White people are the best at everything except being snakes, the Jews are the best at being snakes. The Jews have been beaten by whites and Arabs many times, yet you focus on one Roman decay type event and base everything on it.

Maybe if you golems didn’t help them win so eagerly in ww2 our world would be a lot different now.

being a destructive cunt doesn't make you "powerful" it makes you a piece of shit
youtube.com/watch?v=JzuBp-Aeg8M

Kekekek yet the only ones who even seem to care about this Jewish snakery spend their time on 4channel while their kids are taught Jewish dogma (if they even have kids LOL white birthrate is exceptionally low). The youth is getting more and more kiked by the day and here you are, too weak and overpowered to even oppose them publicly without being shunned by YOUR OWN PEOPLE. It would seem your being outplayed.

Attached: tfw.jpg (600x570, 31.31K)

>supposedly

>It makes you a winner goyim

Attached: Oy vey goyim called me destructive oh no.jpg (501x585, 51.87K)

The only reason why they rule the white man's world is because Yahweh allowed it. You are not God and neither are your enemies. You are a man and nothing more.

Revelation 20 (LEB)

Satan’s Release and Defeat
7 And when the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and he will go out to deceive the (Israelite) nations that are at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to assemble them for battle, whose number[c] is like the sand of the sea. 9 And they went up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the fortified camp of the saints and the beloved city, and fire came down from heaven and consumed them. 10 And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulphur, where the beast and the false prophet also are, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever[d].

Stop noticing that everything I believe is a cope for how shit my life is because of my own poor decisions! Kike! Shill! Whatever word makes you go away so I can have my white little bitch hugbox to cry in!

Feminism has everyone by the balls. Men are to scared to hold women accountable for it.

>Men
You mean WHITE men? Don't forget this feminism stuff is pushed by women of YOUR race the hardest.

Attached: Hearty Chuckle.jpg (820x795, 29.57K)

>POV: you are a white nationalist in "your own country"

Attached: Laugh at him fellas.jpg (346x259, 46.65K)

Right on cue

can't help people who don't want to be helped. can't save people who don't want to be saved. maybe when the orc hoards rape and brutalize their family they'll realize, but i doubt it. most white people who get attacked and brutalized by niggers drop charges voluntarily and hand the niggers flowers.

there is no superior race, only superior individuals. the average kike in new york or israel is just as dumb and stupid as the rest of the worlds population, but the select few families of theirs sure are ruthlessly perseverant and intelligent. good for them, i'd do the same in their shoes

>"And so the white man, cornered helplessly by his opposition, is forced to capitulate to his captors. Even going as far as to admire them as his superiors, claiming he would love to be just like them. This is the way of nature."

Attached: David Attenborough.jpg (450x600, 56.78K)