I don't get on here a whole lot but why is every vax thread filled with a bunch of seething schizo's

I don't get on here a whole lot but why is every vax thread filled with a bunch of seething schizo's.
>get a jab and go for a run
I got my jabs when I was a military pawn and was cucked into getting them. So it's been a year since the first. I feel fine. I've been lifting and now I'm cutting. So I don't get what the hysteria is about.

Some data for the analytics
Height: 5'9
Weight: 200 lbs 15% body fat
Race: mixed

Attached: Screenshot_20220717-003807_Google.jpg (510x492, 152.96K)

pretty sure raiden was the guy from highlander not a nigger

>5'9
Why are americans always so small?

I was a don’t care don’t know kinda guy who didn’t get vaccinated until I really had to. Near the peak of this corona thing i travelled and it required a vaccine. Visited a country where a good portion had gotten Corona and thought Corona was just a flu or whatever. No one wore a mask. I didn’t wear a mask. I kissed friends and family/hug them for a month and I came back and didn’t have Corona. The vaccine works. I’ve become a fat slob and lost my will to exercise ever since but that’s probably from studying all day and just eating

>highlander
"There can be only..." wait, I can't count that high because I'm a nigger.

Attached: nig-figure.png (2100x1500, 180.66K)

5 9 15 % fat doesn’t understand reverse transcriptase. Reliable. I run a med practice plenty have died of vax. Listen to over widget scientist zoomer bot.

BUT THE SIRENS BROS, THE SIRENS!

This post gave me no insight. Hang yourself boomer

>5'9
>200lbs
>mixed
thats so fucking funny

Fat nigger kek

did you get your boosters?

Except your supposition that the vaccine protected you is flawed. You don't have a metric for gathering in groups without the vaccine. You don't know whether you would've got the coof without it. And in data, you would find that you would be LESS safe with it, than without it. But whatever helps you sleep at night. It seems to be a round robin and perhaps you didn't get the kill shot, perhaps you did and its delayed. Whichever the case, your methodology on making claims is inherently fallacious.

gay thread kys

No. No longer in the military so nobody is forcing me to

This is bate to get me to post half nudie shots. Nice try, try again

Lol dead.

LOW

It totally protected Brandon from it too
did nothing for his dementia tho

You should be in peak happiness and health at 23. You did go against Pol advice on the vax but if you are lucky you might live to year 2030.

Yeah, booster seats at dennys

K, enjoy Taiwan

I wasn't for getting the shot. It was mandatory, hence the moment I got cucked. I was even in New Orleans and stuck on a ship filled with people who were sick. This was about the time kobe died, way before vaccines. I never got sick.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

Fix your fucking eyes. I said was. Past tense. I thought English was your language

Oh you're discharged already? Well I'll fix my eyes, you fix your capillaries

What a shame, NOLA is a total shithole rife with degenerates. The jab & the new flu should've been stronger to cleanse the boot of the filth.

My capillaries are just fine, I'll show you how well they are with a picture of my hard cock