Was the Judge Alex Jones's findom?

Did we all get played? This "trial" was beyond belief.

Attached: Eu3Z6bSVgAEfPSP.jpg (946x759, 78.93K)

Alex Jones is a fictional character. It's not illegal to air a fictional trial and it's not illegal to stage a fictional mass shooting.

Attached: 1484090379156.png (1200x800, 90.49K)

This guy is a massive pervert. A lot more weird stuff comes out about him in the coming months.

To you, vaginas are fictional.

always knew he was a sicko

Attached: Eu3rMIkUUAM7vez.png (614x819, 461.05K)

Wat

Attached: 0_I8eZaYiuJ_Vo-S6d.jpg (320x240, 17.03K)

This sounds like a threat. Keep seething wignat.

Still voting for Trump. Christ is king.

No. Your mom confirmed that they are very real.

Attached: 1484090499207.png (1920x1080, 774.71K)

Attached: 1641795579513.png (1179x1440, 1000.28K)

That judge clearly has a personal interest in destroying Alex Jones.
If this isn't a mistrial then Alex did not receive justice.

How do you know Alex didn't want to be destroyed? He's a sicko like Pearlman.

very few ever do

Circumventing your misconceptions of your percptions won't make you less of an incel.

>one schizo crusade to spread fire
I bet you're an actual arsonist.

If it's real, link the video. Otherwise I won't believe it

Your chin is fictional, schizo.

Attached: 1622453375593.jpg (763x622, 211.48K)

>mfw the entire lawsuit was just playing out Alex Jones findom humiliation fetish

Attached: 3E3WbtC5.jpg (403x403, 21.84K)

you just got absolutely wrecked beyond repair.

That's exactly my thinking when I saw this ridiculous trial. The man is sick in the head.

He's got serious skeletons in his closet. A homosexual drug fuelled con man.

I was in a schizo thread a few months back with the OP saying some girl had not been kidnapped and everyone is a GAN AI, and one of the points of his schtick, was to say smart things regarding science. I think it was his hobby to read science articles and he was inter mixing some stuff. It was just an admixture into his routine.

But one of the things he said, that he accidentally stumbled on is a photon is an electron. Then the topic devolved into just that topic..IS A PHOTON AN ELECTRON? Are you ready to argue that point and defend a dissertation about that with schizo's on the internet? It was kind of eye opening but that line of conversation makes your brain think. Like it was a stupid conversation on the surface, but if you look deeper, not only are most people not ready to defend either position, but if you keep an open mind, what is the exact difference? are we absolutely sure a photon is not an electron?

Its just one example of schizo's on the internet not being worthless and actually serving a purpose. Even if its just to posit that and keep you on your toes activating your almonds.

What does that have to do with anything? Does the state have a right to steer your conversations on the internet? Do they have a right to prosecute against illegal speech and thought crimes?

Attached: 1497052856867.jpg (1920x1200, 698.26K)