Who cares if I can’t get into the property market? I’ll just inherit my parents hou-ACK!

>who cares if I can’t get into the property market? I’ll just inherit my parents hou-ACK!

Attached: A7E06CFF-EB70-4D78-9CA8-865F3C966D42.jpg (687x255, 53.19K)

Not a dime for you. Not one grosz. All is ours. All! Be happy if you can be considered worthy of the back of your skull serving as a dusty stair step, rag worm.

If they have big life insurance policies it will balance out

Almost nobody does this in Australia

It’s considered bad luck

My parents had six fucking properties between them a decade ago.

Guess how many they've pissed away to live their "best boomer life" in the last decade? All of them, half of them in the last two years.

Will not even collect their ashes when they kick the bucket, may their remains fuse with the sludge in the bottom of whatever skip they end up in.

I see people like this all the time. You can tell by looking at the condition of the house and pavement cracks and the type of cars( because they didn't have much to pay for on their own) in their driveway.

They are fortunate for not having my life, but unfortunate for not having to learn what I have learned.

>inb4 teach us your ways

you only think you want to know. be thankful I am not one of your neighbors. you might have to be faced with questions you are not equipped to answer by knowing me.

Fucking dumbass boomer stfu.

lmao boomers

LMAO that was funny.

Unlike the average anglokike parents my parents love me and I will inherit their property debt free as they already paid off everything.

Life insurance doesn't pay out if you took the vaccine.

Fuck bros, my mom is about to do this. Am I fucked?

wtf is he talking about?

If you aren't careful they're gonna be trying to move in with you in another couple of years. Are they addicts? Serious question.

>If you aren't careful they're gonna be trying to move in with you in another couple of years.
Nigger I can barely afford to share an apartment with four other people, there is no where for them to move into.
>Are they addicts? Serious question.
Nah just boomers, perpetual holidays and cruises.

Yes.

i'm scared of getting old anons
it's like you get dumber by the decade until there's only a decrepit old man left with the complete inability to learn

You have to go back faggot

Similar story with my folks.
I got kicked out of home at 20 so my parents could rent it out. I had just finished uni and got the job I wanted but I was only going to start work in March 2020 and I went off to travel Europe for a little bit at the end of 2019 just when COVID began.

I came back and my parents had completely gutted the family home and turned it into a sharehouse with 4 randoms living in it. They were in some little apartment and I ended up being homeless living in my car and I had to start my new job in a hasty 'work from home' arrangement which of course I couldn't do because I was literally fucking homeless and so I was doing shit like parking next to public libraries and logging on and trying to do my job with 10x the stress of my boss knowing that I was homeless and "working on finding a place"

At no point did they lift a finger to help me because they were "immunocompromised" and had to "maintain social distancing" and they refused to see me until I was vaccinated

>I got kicked out of home at 20
why do anglo cunts do this to their children? fucking savage

I had a 3 year uni degree which I finished at the end of 2019, I went on a short holiday and was supposed to come back and start my new job and then find a place to move out and start my proper adult life. The family home was going to be turned into a rental property once I had moved out since I was the only child and they were going to downsize.

However my fuckwit boomer parents started renting the place out as soon as I left the country, and when I came back amid a global fucking pandemic with the planet in crisis mode they left me to die because they wanted as much money from renters as possible once they saw the housing panic

I even asked if I could rent my own room out again but they said no because I said the price they were charging was ridiculous and they said "well our current tenants are paying it" and failed to see the problem with extorting renters and making their own son homeless

They also bought into all the COVID scare tactics bullshit and cut me off completely, they still wear masks, they've had 4 vaccines I hate them both

sounds like a nightmare. did you end up finding a place or are you still homeless?

Yep. She will piss all of it away, and then when she kicks the bucket you'll either have to buy it out or itll go to Blackrock.
You vill own nothing