Any Forums this is the average American women what are your thoughts

Any Forums this is the average American women what are your thoughts
Pic related

Attached: C0868003-3F78-44D3-B8C8-16661F12F9AD.jpg (958x1535, 940.07K)

why are you goyposting and gender baiting so hard?

Don't care didn't ask plus your a mutt

What a shit thread

Honestly that looks like a really good breakfast, minus the contraception of course.

Does she thinks this makes her more attractive to potential male partners?

kys twitter fag

>Office work
>Exhausted
How?

She's publicly displaying that she's sexually available without being promiscuous or disgusting like most other women on the internet. She's literally doing the best she can as a lonely, desperate, eggless whore. Give her a break.

too many carbs, not enough fats/protein
also roastie confirmed

America is lost,we all know that…

>look at me i ate breakfast and took whore pills
who the fuck cares? social media niggers should be gassed

is she gonna Me Too someone after she eats that sandwich?

You don't realize plan b isn't contraception right? You take it after getting filled with cum without any protection

do realize*

>Checks Flag
>Mutt Calling
KEK

Oh shit, my bad....
That's sad. I need to stop giving women with dyed hair the benefit of doubt.

its contraception because it prevents pregnancy instead of aborting one. contraception does not mean "before sex"

>not having dessert pizza for breakfast
Does this slut even /goyslop/ maxxx?

Attached: 6566072f84a93ab63554846cc06d37d2.jpg (3072x2304, 842.12K)

Isn't it technically just preventing the fertilized egg from attaching to the wall or something? Which technically is abortion since it's fertilized

>see white man, you need to be incels because of some dumb bitch on twitter
Fuck off kike.

Who? What? Why?

Jannitor!!!

Women can't make decisions by themselves. Even for something trivial like buying a pair of pants, they'll send a photo of it to a bunch of their peers to get some feedback if they should buy it or not.
They pick their guys the same. They don't trust their own judgment, so they prefer the guy to be peer approved. Which means, did he fuck a lot of other women before her? If he did, then clearly those women judged him to be good enough, and she will accept their judgment.

The mistake they make is to assume that men work the same way as them, that broadcasting their casual sex will make them look appealing instead of making them look like the disgusting whore they actually are.