Nz/pol/ aka NZG

It's JacindOVER edition

>nzherald.co.nz/nz/political-poll-national-and-act-can-form-government-labour-at-lowest-since-2017/G2FTXBOE73ANM2EIMO43STQVP4/

Attached: 1650304014756.png (587x683, 94.18K)

cant wait for the right foot to tread on people instead of the left

I hate the antichrist

Attached: 53782695_p11.jpg (1024x1024, 117.71K)

Tf is happening up there

Attached: Screenshot_20220808-190616_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2208, 727.68K)

It's gonna be great, go team blue car.

Yay, Blue Labour is going to take over from Red Labour

Blue boots just taste better

Hello schizos

well you've convinced me, guess I'm going to obsessively undergo experimental medical procedures and cower away from anyone who doesn't, because "its the only thing that keeps me safe"

Is the ACT party the most based at the moment?

they're the least woke, but they're sniveling cowards

Wow, finally a fresh point of view! I'd like to join your political party and/or subscribe to your newsletter. What are your opinions on niggers, trannies, and jannies?

>t. seething GCSB janny

>niggers
Our lesser primate brothers will be cared for and nurtured. As is the white man's burden. They are pure beings of animalistic impulse. You don't hate a monke for doing monke things in the jungle so why would you hate a nigger.
As such, efforts will be made to send them back to Africa at the expense of the taxpayer. One final give me dat.
>trannies
They will be given horse dewormer to cure them of their sodomy and made to repent before God.
Child abusers will be named and publicly flogged at lgbt rainbow crossings and be absolved of their crimes.
>jannies
Will be paid a decent wage for their labor and contribution to society.
Immigrants will also be barred from entering the country to keep wages respectable

Attached: 1652515189723.jpg (640x640, 41.58K)

Denounce the Talmud real quick for me there buddy

Attached: 1659258836911497.png (1920x1080, 434.72K)

I wholly denounce the talmud and I invite you to reciprocate by saying "nigger nigger nigger, out out out"

> ACT
> based
If you want mass immigration of cheap Third World labour because muh labour shortage, then maybe

In their own words, how does act differentiate themselves from national anyway?

There is a much simpler solution my dude

Attached: Moist nuggets.webm (640x360, 1.92M)

nigger nigger nigger, out out out
Checked em
Christ is king

based

In light of the monkeypox outbreak I'm not sure I want the gcsb to tounge my anus

Where the fuck is everyone tonight

Vax related absence