>Any Forums is an echochamber

Literally every other thread is a shill thread or a bait thread confronting our viewpoints. Now contrast this with the average liberal faggot who never even encounters facts like nigger crime rate or the ZOG, their entire idea of the opposition is the strawman that kikemedia built for them.
Unironically this "cesspit" filters out shit ideas by confronting it with better ideas daily in an antifragile way.

Attached: 88B7865A-2695-40AE-80C1-E29480A7FBAC.jpg (300x300, 43.93K)

Is there a single person here who supports making bakeries bake gay wedding cakes? If not, this is an echo chamber.

Attached: 1659830538149019.jpg (1024x1010, 89.75K)

niggers tongue my anus

Watch the newest Netflix series, The Sandman.

Lack of diversity of ideas does not mean lack of freedom of ideas

Attached: 1659934161419253.gif (650x415, 23.16K)

But you admit there is no diversity of ideas here? Everyone is lock step in agreement with certain concepts with no dissent?

>no dissent?
You faggots are here every day though

more like antifagile

Attached: 1527373672180.png (478x393, 166.97K)

Not true. For instance: I think you are a faggot. Do you disagree?

Tell them to open their own gay bakeries and stop trying to force people's grandparents to do things against their will.

You won't find many mathematicians who think 2+2 is 3, or flat earthers in an astronomy club either, just because something is agreed upon by most, doesn't mean the other is disenfranchised

Your problem is you want this place to be something more than a public bathroom stall door to scribble on, but I'm just trying to take a shit.

Have you been on this website for more than 10 minutes? The whole board is people arguing about different ideas.

Attached: DXUxjkK.jpg (430x600, 144.83K)

Have you figured out a way to post here without interacting with this domain?
Is a regular user posting here on your behalf?

apart from the shill threads Any Forums is just a circlejerk about le joos and niggers. nothing interesting is posted.

I hate that you come here, but I wouldn't stop you coming here. That's the difference between me and the borg you call home.

I remember leftists were stirring shit up about a birthday cake ordered for some kid named Adolf Hitler. If you support forcing Christian bakeries to bake faggot cakes, then you should also support forcing kike bakeries to bake swastika cakes. If not, then you're a hypocrite cunt.

There is no censorship here? No one tells you how to talk, if you can't defend your opinion and worldview obviously you're being overriden by the opposition, it's free market