So is this shit legit or is it pozzed...

So is this shit legit or is it pozzed? The community guidelines are near identical to Jewtube such that it essentially says be nice to niggers and kikes.

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 14.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cozy.tv/
goyimtv.tv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Odysee is shit. Web3.0 shit is generally shit. Anyone who thinks having videos tied to a blockchain is a good idea is retarded as fuck.
Just host your videos on your own website using torrents (or just use Peertube which does exactly that).

Torrenting gives no incentive to host videos because it is costly. Seeds stay and go randomly.

The idea is that you host the video so that it is permanently available, but people who watch the video at the same time share the data with each other P2P which puts less load on your server. That's how Peertube works, anyway.

But anyways, centralized platforms like Youtube are completely unnatural and Jewish by design, so any attempt to copy it but make it "le based this time" is always doomed to fail.

It's pozzed, but not as pozzed as BitChute. The age of uncensored videos on platforms I think is over for the most part.

The ceo doesn't like globohomo.

Nobody uses it though,

this is youtube/google owned. this is a testing project for web3 implementation. you'll see this on goytube soon

I miss bbs and private ftp's good times

www.goyimtv.com

>is it pozzed?
how many jews are associated with it answers that question

waaay better than u-tube...

All the good 3d printed gun files are there

JFG streams there, that makes it pretty good

i find all the deleted videos on odysee and they let me cast to my TV. i prefer odysee over any of the other sites, but if i want something high quality, or i want something on my harddrive, i torrent it.

I'm not gay

literally who? (if it's some eceleb, kill yourself zoomer)

its not as good as cozy.tv/

also goyimtv.tv/

Attached: FZSLkCiXEA0q8rG.jpg (1536x2048, 615.87K)

Doesn't matter. It's a viable alternative to youtube and there needs to be more of that for everything. The fact that it's rare to have is the main problem.

>BitChute rebranded
>shitty 480p transcoded videos
No.

Attached: 47ea1c6a09829260b873d4d626abcc22.jpg (1040x1600, 310.04K)

At worse they blacklist videos which can still be watched on LBRY Desktop if you use a modded version with the blacklist disabled.