This retard is totally screwed. That's what you get for killing someone over a PETTY crime...

This retard is totally screwed. That's what you get for killing someone over a PETTY crime. He should have just let the guy go.

Attached: 1i3hv4rml5g91.jpg (640x932, 121.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unddit.com/r/robbersgettingfucked/comments/wh5tq4/las_vegas_smoke_shop_robbing_owner_ama
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When I read this in the news the other day, I did a bunch of drugs and ruminated on being this guy. I thought about bragging about killing the criminal to his family in court and being extremely smug because I knew I'd get away with it. It felt really good to legally kill someone in my imagination while on drugs.

There's literally nothing wrong with gloating about it

That does sound good, actually.

More like what he gets for self defense in clown world. I gotta say gloating about it is a power move though, go on the offense since you’re screwed anyway, might work out. We should all be braver towards the leftist mob.

Except you remove doubt and implicate yourself. Nothing good comes from that shit. If you have to defend yourself with lethal force, keep your damn mouth shut until after you are cleared by a jury, period. Don't act brash, don't give interviews, just keep your head down and mouth shut.

Nothing is going to happen to him. I guarantee it.

It's pretty cringe
I'm fine with everything except the parading on reddit

So he stabbed a nigger to death?

Based

Don’t underestimate the power having balls has over women. Real leftists are all monsters but they control women and through women a large number of simp men. Leftism is a paper tiger really, they lose women they lose everything.

>There's literally nothing wrong with gloating about it
It's very stupid to do so about anything the justice system will be taking a close look at. This applies to making any comment of any kind to anyone about it other than your attorney.

>foreigner opines
Keep your nose out of the affairs of your betters, dog fucker.

Boy, trannies sure do hate asians stabbing "white" guys huh? I wonder why that is.

Attached: tranny.jpg (1678x771, 234.35K)

Pussy should have killed both of those faggots

Also is being a tranny so easy today all you need to do is put on some of your sisters makeup?

robber is still alive

unddit.com/r/robbersgettingfucked/comments/wh5tq4/las_vegas_smoke_shop_robbing_owner_ama

Attached: B1DA671E-A0C8-4D39-B0D5-CFAD57BF01B7.jpg (1284x2131, 991.85K)

>Except you remove doubt and implicate yourself. Nothing good comes from that shit. If you have to defend yourself with lethal force, keep your damn mouth shut until after you are cleared by a jury, period. Don't act brash, don't give interviews, just keep your head down and mouth shut.
Ok but the court is wrong for counting that against you.
There is nothing to "implicate". Did the shopkeep trick the robber into putting on his mask and stealing shit? Is it a form of entrapment? No? Ok so he's innocent.

It doesn't matter if he's an asshole.
If he's a braggart
Or even if he's a redditor.

Holy fuck this chink really has twitter and reddit libtards seething

>scared for my life
nothingburger criminally-wise

Attached: 0354FFE0-D4C8-4E5C-AECC-C8E6E09DECC6.jpg (1102x345, 221.22K)

I DETECT KIKES AND STUPID NIGGERS IN THESE THREADS AGREEING WITH THE CHANKGOOK.........

>he was training for this moment in league of legends

Attached: 1659620788222605.jpg (399x399, 33.64K)