They don't make WODDEN LADDERS anymore

>They don't make WODDEN LADDERS anymore
>Last company to make them went under in 2021

America is dead. and fuck you janny trannies who might say this is off topic. it is more related to politics than all of your nigger dick threads you love keeping up. Your daddy, your grandaddy and his daddy all had wood ladders. Now they're gone. a piece of America is dead. Fuck commies.

Attached: michiganladder.jpg (800x600, 84.81K)

This is probably the most autistic post I've seen in the last ten minutes. Most impressive.

What's so good about wooden ladders?
My metal ones are rated for higher weights and are lighter to carry.

Without wooden ladders, how will we get splinters?

>My metal ones are rated for higher weights and are lighter to carry
Correct. There isn't any benefit to wood for this application.

fpbp

I mean ..
Just make one. It can't be that difficult

cheaper, quieter to work with (no clanking), and they're lighter than aluminum ones but not as sturdy. they also have character because every stain or dent on them tells a story. they are the definition of SOUL while aluminum and fiberglass ladders are soulless.

We need the wood for more important things now. Like building more houses so inventory goes up and us millenials can finally maybe buy one.

The absolute state of Amerifats snapping wooden ladders and btfo'ing ladder company..

We have a global gravity crisis. As more space junk and meteorites land on earth it increases gravity, it's not our fault

>Fuck commies
Huh? My grandad and my father all had wooden ladders.

Yup OP should pay himself on the back

It takes 2 trees to make 1 toothpick, and they are so expensive that they are the #1 reason restaurants go out of business.

Amen brother.

>What's so good about wooden ladders?
These flex, so they are more sturdy, and if it's short, weight don't matter much.

wat

People got too fat for them. The one I had says it’s a 200 lb weight limit, which excludes 90% of Americans age 12 and up from meeting that criteria. Wasn’t profitable anymore, and too many potential lawsuits waiting to happen.

You know you can just modify a ladder to make it quieter right? There's multiple ways to go about either padding the joints, lubbing, replacing parts. They probably stopped making them because they have a slight chance of breaking and any and all risk is unacceptable under OSHA, so no more wooden tools.

>There's multiple ways to go about either padding the joints, lubbing, replacing parts.
I don't believe you. and why go through all that trouble? a wood ladder just werks.

and I repeat, i hate jannies and trannies. they will either delete this thread or throw it in /bant/ despite this being 100% related to politics. america without its wood ladders will be a disaster of unforseen circumstances and you fucking know it. But ok, keep up all of the retarded threads like the mud flood bullshit or the troll twitter screencaps that are unrelated to politics but always hit bump limit. anyway if you keep this up, i might be tolerant of a tranny next time i ever see one if they look passable.

I've been legitimately thinking about building my own to reach the attic. I don't have a drill press so I'm debating whether to use dowels and a hole bit or just learn to lash with rope.

im talking about the stand alone ladders. oddly enough they still make those attic ladders.