They killed us

Having watched a lot of old movies, today's people look like a completely different race.
Look, for example, at pic related. Would you ever see someone looking like any of the people in today's world? No, you just simply wouldn't.
And not because of how they dressed or different hair styles but the structure of the face, the skin, the hair has completely changed over the past 30-40 years.
Even people that grew up in the 80s look completely different than their kids.

What changed? Is it the food that we are eating? Can we ever go back to what we used to look like?

Attached: main-qimg-9471e7effcfd2debe852632bff640945-lq.jpg (602x782, 109.99K)

The other whites I personally know are much more attractive and much less goofy-looking than the people in OP's pic.

you ever look at those photo ops where people recreate their grandparents?

the modern one looks like the same person about to commit suicide

Attached: recreating-grandparent-photos-3-5a290d01a5225__605.jpg (605x580, 67.54K)

You will never see someone looking like this in today's world

Attached: 1960s-portrait-smiling-family-father-vintage-images.jpg (717x900, 138.72K)

Old looks nothing like the new

Attached: 1639065140872.jpg (4544x5420, 1.57M)

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

Attached: surfboard americans.jpg (900x477, 88.25K)

what are you even on about honkey that shit was never real

Attached: 1658028429103.jpg (768x576, 76.47K)

That's their haircuts you dumbfuck. All those faces could still exist today. The only difference is people wear their hair differently these days.

That's literally just a difference in haircuts

I still see plenty of people who fit this type of character, you're a fool, stop hanging around refugee areas.

that era of women had robot mental breakdowns that got them thrown into mental wards and electroshocked. couldn't last forever.

probably 1800s, pioneer, strict christianity was the more sustainable model. which is why southern culture is the more stable in terms of US society. and unironically native reservations if they got real funds to work with and stopped marrying their cousins.

>t. happened to my grandma and she was a lot of a better person than i

Attached: 1659939283540742.jpg (602x782, 113.62K)

There’s experiments that fed generations of cats processed food versus a control group that was fed raw meat. The cats fed processed food degenerated more for each generation. As in if a cat was fed processed food it’d entire life, but it’s mother wasn’t, it was mostly ok. It was after 3 or 4 generations on processed food that the problems really showed. You could see physical differences is skull shape and teeth development between the groups and the cats on processed food were prone to injuries and sickness. We are living in a big inter generational experiment.

What’s interesting about OPs photos is that they show regular goofy people with a low percentage body fat, correct posture and correctly developed skull and teeth. If you get that today it is a genetic lottery fluke or an athlete of some kind, not goofy regular people.

I've fucked married guys that look like that.

Yep. You will.
It will be on a campaign ad.
Then after Senator Daddy takes office, he gets outed as a pedophile dog fucking coke addict who wears high heels to bed.

i believe this
i am old enough to be a grandparent and regularly get guessed as being a decade younger. i never ate much fast or processed food and sodas are a rare treat - and i avoid the ones with HFCS. I will get a Mexican Coke with cane sugar once a year on a road trip maybe.
i came from poverty so we ate whole foods by necessity- beans, rice, cornbread, venison, fish from the bay
my father could pass for a slightly older brother. nobody believes he's elderly.

They were actors, they look good no matter the age

A haircut does make you magically unfat