Who is the european mans Arch-Nemesis?

Chinese?
Russians ?
Turks?
Jews?
French?

Attached: 1658148295113381m.jpg (1024x629, 61.61K)

Juden, naturlich

Attached: 1657414047098m.jpg (666x1024, 70.21K)

other european men

Americans.

us sadly i hate being born here i wish i could have been born in the eu
yeah i know we are

Oh that's Americans

The saddest thing is they did this to their own kids goddamn them all

boomers, unironically

Attached: boomm.jpg (694x405, 42.11K)

Kikes, always been so

>Is
You mean was.
European arch-nemesis is original european man(greek and roman) and their civilisation and culture modern "europeans" destroyed by the order of semites who used modern "europeans" to genocide original ancient europeans(greeks and romans) and their allies(egtptians).

1500 years passed by "europeans" cant stop fighting dead culture, dead civilisation and dead people that were much better than modern golems of semiteitc masters that are mdoern "europeans" are right now.

>Muh Mayocide
You should kys, pigskin

Ramses threw the Jews out of Egypt

50% of Europe is genetically related to him and Tutankamun, yet 2% of modern egyptians are related to them.

Whites are the eternal enemy of the Jew. They do all this because of that. They will not stop until we are destroyed.

Imagine The Smell

>Whites are the eternal enemy of the Jew.
This is a lie, the jews floorish in white societies and white dominated world order like they never did before.
With whites jews win.
Whites=biggest allies of jews.

Jews
Americans (jew slaves)
Boomers (jew slaves)

Jews are like murderers you catch in your house and send to prison. Instead of feeling guilty about what they were trying to do, they instead swear eternal vendetta against the homeowner for daring to not let themselves get murdered. Every bit of GloboHomo and white genocide can be traced back to a jew.

Attached: shekinah.jpg (700x473, 89.81K)

Jews, all the troubles made by the other races can be traced back to jews: pakis raping? Who shilled for diversity? Nigger criminals being enabled and unpunished? Who shilled for "anti racism"? I could go on.

Kikes

manatee people, I have heard that they are shapeshifters and they are quite present in Nordic countries

Themselves but they’re much too proud for self awareness

Boomers will pay full price for what they did to us

Attached: Boomer Future.webm (480x640, 1.44M)

Jews, easily. after that their White collaborators