Can't travel anywhere

>can't travel anywhere
>can't join the eu
>not recognized by half of the world
>doomed to be a shithole forever
>the only significant export is pop singers
why won't they just give up and go back to Serbia?

Attached: features-Kosovo.jpg (1600x1600, 277.86K)

>back to Serbia

Attached: 1652668159684.jpg (900x900, 36.48K)

Aren't they Albanian? What's the genetic make up look like there nowadays?

Serbia needs Montenegro, kosovo is useless filled with Albanians, i see no strategic goal

90 Albanian and like 2 percent Serbs

I want Serbia to become a vibrant multicultural country like it was before 1990s.

>back to Serbia
It has always been part of Serbia.
>inb4 "muh Albanian majority!"
Shitskins are a majority in most major European cities by now. That doesn't mean the territory is lost. Expell or exterminate.
>"but the news!"
The globohomo has been hellbent on diluting the ethnic integrity of the various races in Yugoslavia. Serbia wanted none of it which is why they've been villified by MSM ever since the 90s.

our army is fucking joke, it will take time until we can actually do something

USA foreign policy in supporting chaos around world and gibs for leaders.

>nack to Serbia
Why would i want one million Albanians?
Either kick them all out to their native country or don’t bother.

>why won't they just give up and go back to Serbia?
Because they aren't exactly fans of serbia and vice versa

would be same if polan just give up and gib back land to germoney!

there are only two solutions: either """expel""" albanians and return it to serbia, or make it 'independent' (i.e. annexed by albania)
since the latter will never happen peacefully, the only solution is albanian removal, and everyone knows how serbia does that kinda of thing: the right way

serbia is a puppet state too
if they were not they would do something about it instead of larping
i mean actually do it not take order from the white house and pretend that they are doing something like in bosnia croatia or kosovo before
only country in balkan with mild authority over its own land is greece

>dude, just invade a nato colony, lmao
>do it you fucking puppet state pussies, xd
Really nigger?

i constantly hear you retarded fucking serbs screeching about your military campaign as if you had literal any authority over them
war in bosnia was orchestrated in the white house and you followed orders, so was war in croatia and conflict on kosovo, your leaders are corrupt and very cheap whores to whom ever offers money, somehow you manage to larp and deflect the fact that in past 30 years you served as nothing more but to strenghten our strategic position and agenda in europe
you are cheap whores

we are doing something about it, we are improving our economy and building our military, it will take years until we are ready, as well there is a diplomatic negotiation with USA

yes i am very glad that you are building military for when we give out orders to throw civilians under tanks
also signed that our intelligence agencies can operate on your ground independently so before you start screeching about how i call u just think about it
you served us as good whores so far
keep it up

Damn American bro, you don't have to burn his post as hard as NATO burned his barbaric village.

Attached: 1659725053985460.png (794x708, 444.12K)

why are you so emotional?

Kosovo is a lost land nowdays.
We don't need million or so muslims.
They are backed by NATO...
And they'll attack us under NATO's protection.
It's a matter of time.

And yeah, I have one rule browsing this site.
Ignore USA/Canada flags completely...
It's an advice, it'll keep your brain from rotting.

Surf the Kali Yuga.