Can gay men who are cumbrained whores find loving husbands?

Is pol onboard with turning lazy gay sluts into committed house husbands?

Attached: housework.jpg (660x438, 72.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SeattleWA/comments/whrv7g/free_house_cleaning_services_for_men_in_seattle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>i said no kissing or talking

Attached: 1655526974986.png (500x306, 173.45K)

No. The only thing I’m interested in turning a gay man into is a pile of ash.

um rude

That's what I want,i just want to be a cute house husband (with my husband duuh) But most faggots are disgusting whores and bifags always prefer roasties,I'm crying

Attached: Puaaahhg KOT.jpg (549x549, 206.49K)

find a bi guy who prefers men

That's gonna be a difficult quest but yeah sounds like the best option

why is it difficult?

Are you talking about enslaving queers? Id be okay with that. I might buy one just to beat up when in frustrated. Lock him up like a dog most the time, feed em the shittiest of goy slop and make hime mow the lawn, water the garden. If he gets upity I will bash his fucking teeth out. If I get drunk and kill him accidentally, Ill just swing by walmart and grab a new one

that sounds violent

Eh, is this you OP?

reddit.com/r/SeattleWA/comments/whrv7g/free_house_cleaning_services_for_men_in_seattle/

>free
doubtful

God I wish that were me.

what sorta goyslop would you make your future husband?

>Is pol onboard with turning lazy gay sluts into committed house husbands?

I wouldn't even know how to begin making that transformation happen.

Instead, I would send all gay sluts to a special reservation. There would be teams of doctors, engineers, architects. mathematicians, etc. working their to create the world's largest fuck chain (i.e a closed loop of men who mutually have pps in butts.)

That's all you would do all day, just screw and be screwed in the fuck chain. Once a week you shuffle to get new partners. 6 hours of rest a day, food and water delivered while you are writhing and squirming with the other men.

Deal?

seems less productive than making gay families with surrogates

Cum

ID: G4y

no srsly

>seems less productive than making gay families with surrogates

With man hos? That's a Sissyphean task.

The all male fuck chain may not produce families, but it safely and humanely removes cumbrained himbos from society so that normal people can live in peace and normality.

That's a more tangible benefit.

God wills it

the man hos are turned into useful house husbands who can perform chores and raise kids

>the man hos are turned into useful house husbands who can perform chores and raise kids

You just saying it won't make it happen.

Look kid, have you ever tried to get a he-slut to do anything productive? Especially something as prosaic as laundry or mopping the floor?

It's an impossible task. If there's any other male around he'll just be trying to blow him, and if there's not then it's off to look for the nearest toilet bowl brush or vacuum cleaner handle to shove in his mouth and aAnusara.

I tried. For YEARS. Lost thousands of dollars, ruined hundreds of bedsheets, and had my heart broken a couple of times along the way.

It just can't be done. Give it up.

Y not beat them back in the fuck'n closet.

I think there's work to be done, but also potential. Gay men being sluts is the product of social expectations. Gay men are not seen as socially valuable and thus pleasure becomes more important to people otherwise locked out of social power.

When you let gay people actually form their own organic structures without pressure from the outside, beautiful things can happen.