MESSAGE FROM PUTIN! THE RACIST NEOCOLONIAL WEST IS OVER!

MOSCOW, July 20./TASS/. The idea of total domination of the ‘golden billion’ is racist and neocolonial, dividing the peoples into first and second-rate, Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday, speaking at the Strong Ideas for a New Time forum.

"The model of total domination of the so-called golden billion is unfair. Why should this ‘golden billion’ of all the population on the globe dominate over everyone and impose its own rules of behavior? Based on the illusion of exceptionalism, it (this model - TASS) divides the peoples into those of first or second-rate, and therefore it is racist and neocolonial in its essence, while the globalist, allegedly liberal ideology underlying it, is more and more acquiring the features of totalitarianism, restraining the creative search and free historical creativeness", the Russian president stressed.

According to Putin, the impression is that the West simply cannot offer the world a model of the future. "Of course, this 'golden billion' became golden for a reason. It has achieved a lot. But it not only took such positions thanks to some implemented ideas, to a large extent it took its positions by robbing other peoples: in Asia, and in Africa," the head of state pointed out, "Indeed, it was like that. Look at how India has been plundered".

tass.com/politics/1482505

Attached: putin 2022 1.png (1023x935, 769.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/07/29/africa/sudan-russia-gold-investigation-cmd-intl/index.html
tass.com/politics/1482505
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

smart guy
use western faggotry against them

Based. Kill all whites.

Attached: rus & srb.jpg (600x400, 54.58K)

i thought it was quite clear putin hates zionists?

Woke Putin is anti-white and based.

He's right in the sense, that the wealth of the world is accumulated in the West. The only option for us third worlders, is to become immigrants and wage slaves there.

Russia is plundering gold in Sudan to boost Putin's war effort in Ukraine

amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/07/29/africa/sudan-russia-gold-investigation-cmd-intl/index.html

Attached: russia-gold.png (804x603, 428.15K)

Based. Monke Putin the Great enslaver of the white race.

Then why is your country invests billions into American corporate economy?

blah blah blah "please don't bomb me" yeah, his days are fucking numbered

I really hope that this trend becomes mainstream, npcs will finally wake up and get redpilled about
>poor migrants
and
>minorities

Russia is a paper tiger on the verge of collapse, I laugh at anyone who takes this retard seriously.

This is dangerous, he's dancing around naming the jew. He knows they know he knows. Its like a game of chicken.

at this point, world war is his only way out.

Because you're corporations feed the world and make it work. If we can get them here, we will instantly become first world.

Western wealth is a social construct so stop comparing our lifestyle to yours.

So murdering people you don't like and throwing them out of windows is the model of the future?

(((golden billion))l

>Based. Kill all whites.
classic serb move

Attached: 309485934953.jpg (800x800, 86.55K)

Woooo Putin ^o^ Ganbatte!

He threw that in there to rile up the chinese and indians.

(((Russia)))

>Actually believing CNN
Youre either a retarded lib faggot or a pentagonbot. Get out of my pol.

Attached: 951.png (600x982, 511.43K)

Based South Korean'r.

What is it about China that causes so much butthurt in mutts, kangaroos and pajeets?

Attached: 1659094807668936s.jpg (250x198, 9.13K)

I'd says it's Biden's only way out, but then again as long as he gets his ice cream and afternoon naps like most dementia patents, he doesn't really care

>china number 1
>lives in south korea
kek

>tass.com/politics/1482505

Attached: 62A4A53E-DD8D-4ED2-9994-A007F84B7203.jpg (1216x1227, 679.16K)

t. sits on trillions in petroleum

Guess russians have the right kind of politician on the right place.
A person who knows both sides of modern world ideologies and act with a clear mind.

>OOOH OH AAH UUH AAH OOHHH
Hmm yes quite interesting observation, comrade monke lord.

Attached: 16589009651541.png (600x665, 342.9K)

They are beating ((them)) at their own game. Adding insult to injury, they call themselves communists too.

>not clicking that shit
>refuses to say nigger
>posting image from easily tracked phone
ngmi.

And in glorious Rossiya the the entire wealth is solely accumulated in the hands of Putin's gangster friends (oligarchs) and himself kek

Im just a useless eater but when Putin starts picking on our elite,
>THATS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE

Attached: 002.png (1079x680, 1.09M)