Bombarding civilian areas with mines that can tear them apart is a good thing

here's why:

Attached: Screenshot_18.jpg (1770x2104, 1.06M)

whoops, just try not to lose your arm or leg, will ya?

Attached: +32.jpg (1773x1452, 1.6M)

hitler lost
trump lost
putin lost

>russia shells a residential complex
>"based, fuck hohols"
>ukraine mines a residential area
>this is unethical!!!1!
I don't particulary care about your jew on jew war, but neither side can claim the other is morally reprehenaible.

Ukrainians are Russians and when they kill eachother they are killing their own

and this is my favorite part, ofcourse hohols are blaming russians for dropping mines on themselves, jesus
in both cases only ukranians suffer and judging by amount of lies kiev is using its probably bullocks anyway

Attached: Screenshot_9.jpg (1755x437, 617.27K)

You don't get it, it's not about who's right, it's about how we can make people hate the enemy side so much that they will be willing to risk their lives fighting it or at least not help them

Don’t forget to add the biggest pussy loser, xi.

>Russia kills civilians of another country in crossfire
>Ukraine kills their own civilians in an occupied area for literally -literally- no reason

Attached: 1521695846662.gif (550x500, 1.26M)

>le Donbabwe genocide
KYS shill

Russia should’ve just hypersonic missiled kiev. Russia needs to bust out the big missiles and end things now

Those mines are brand new, not even out a day.

we've been ignoring all the provocation from NATO the whole time, it's not going to happen, ukraine will lose slowly and embarrassingly.

lol, lmao even

When can we start doing this to urban ghettos?

LOL

Attached: Nazi losers x 3.png (630x630, 112.86K)

How do I know this is not a false flag just like what kikes had done against Assad? Moscow and jews behave all the same.

Because Russia saved Assad and by extension Syria? I mean the West and most importantly America was funding "Daesh" AKA ISIS.

Another rusnigger lie.
KYI, make this world better.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

Because it's been happening for a long time, not just recently.

Attached: Screenshot_4.jpg (1235x1122, 427.7K)

If "citizens" in CA and TX defect to Mexico I'm fine with putting mines in the street until we remove all the invaders in our country. Ukraine is in the right.