Knocking on doors

Did you ever just walk up and knock?

Attached: gtrhistoriclodge5030516.jpg (898x619, 63.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bespokesurgical.com/2022/03/17/swollen-anus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're in front of you and can open very large doors.

Nah

Nope.

I just wait outside, sometimes for hours on end, until the people inside sees me and opens the door.

Knocking is rude.

Grew up as a Jehovah’s Witness. So yes.

Attached: 455390CD-BF2D-40BF-B97F-21A04D2BB420.jpg (377x380, 32.14K)

No. Of course not. Fuck off and leave people alone. Go away.

you sound like a crisis actor
faggot

i do it all the time for various reasons. no hesitation. used to do property management. i have knocked on tens of thousands of doors. always fun to find out what is behind the door. so many different small worlds...

Attached: hurricanegalaxycomparison.jpg (1024x574, 123.05K)

got him

i have my own house. i also have a big "fuck off" sign on my front door

people think it's a joke, so i was considering having a couple copper tubes that would shoot ammonium sulfide or water with ink in it if they every walked up to my fucking door again. i bought a house to get away from you shitty people, not invite you over

They leave the door open for me when I walk past because I'm the antichrist.

Well that's certainly convenient if you are feeling a chill

Do you just go and knock on their door?
Who are you, Alice from wonderland? Those reoccurring patterns in nature really are something else.
crisis actor exposed

Attached: 1659825676368811.jpg (750x1117, 598.23K)

cecked
This, bonus point if there is a peek window, i like to get really close to it and stare in, you know so people know who i am and see that i am white and therefor someone save to open the door for

Nah, (((you))) are gay.

alex from wonderworld. nothing more fascinating than the world right around you. just open your senses. i have a lot of life experience. you could call me an old fart.

Attached: 97percentofallinventions.png (918x543, 413.14K)

I miss interesting people

just be interesting yourself. like attracts like. talk to people. find out what really turns your crank and find likeminded people. easy. just say hello

Attached: amboss.jpg (1000x750, 149.22K)

Unfortunately the very large rooms lead to the buttsex chambers

only if it looks like this

Attached: 1659849733383218.jpg (453x608, 179.1K)

I dont like when people knock instead of using the lit up doorbell like a civilized human.

I don't want to physically spend time with people

Holy shit speaking of Alice from alice in wonderland, am I the only one who thinks she's totally fuckable?

What happens in the basements of Mason lodges?

Damn I wish I had an anvil like that. I dont know what the fuck i would do with it but I want it.

Yes I'm a mailman

watch out for swollen anuses. if you get one and it causes you trouble, dr. goldblatt can redrill it for you. no problem. payment plan in place.
bespokesurgical.com/2022/03/17/swollen-anus/

Attached: analfisting2.webm (576x324, 3M)

It's more civilised to vary the attack of the knock depending on the hour of day.

so what do you want to do?

just go there and ask.

how do you become interesting?

we just clap really loud outside someone house.

i have a whole collection. and i know how to use them properly.

Ex pizza delivery man here. The worst is when you have knocked, yet time keeps passing until you have to make the difficult decision of knocking once more.

I want to usurp the global intelligence community and bring them to heel, as they so desperately cry for help with their transparent mind control attempts

Yeah especially at night or early am. Just go up and give it 4 hard raps with your knuckles. People love that.

By being unusual

Just change up the knock the second time. Like a friendly song knock.