Why the hell does Ukraine shell a nuclear power plant?

Russia has been in charge there since March and is running the plant. How irresponsible is it for Ukraine to shell a nuclear power plant?

Attached: 897A0302-CD4E-4A43-A042-55C17AE83D63.jpg (1367x1280, 368.08K)

Well if the Russians shouldn't have attacked if they don't want the plant to be shelled.

Hohols are losing badly. They are preparing for their final card to drag NATO into the conflict.

I hope you all got bunkers READY

Ukrainians can’t even stop shooting each other

>Hohols are losing badly
>meanwhile Vatniks cant even take 40% of Ukraine over the last 6 months

Attached: holycope.png (742x605, 325.19K)

Finnish people once again proving they are the stupidest Mongol rape babies of Europe.

200k ukrop niggers (soldiers ) died the last 6 months

I don't get it, so the side that's lost a huge chunk of strategically important territory is winning? not that I give a fuck either way, I'm just pointing out the severe mental gymnastics you're performing.

Ukrainians just shell everything.

and how many russians died lol? You cant take a fucking shithole down so how do you expect to fight the West LOL. Admit it, Russian bros got too cocky and this war is not going as smoothly as they larped it would
>3 weeks and Kyiv will fall btw
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: ugigui.png (900x1015, 996.72K)

Ukraine should just surrender, it is over. Russia is trashing the place. If Russia started bombing again, Ukraine would be done.

Imagine invading a country and willing like a bitch when they fight back. Fucking Russian scum.

the entire western globohomo world is sending shit to ukraine

Let the UN person access first.

>Well if the Russians shouldn't have attacked if they don't want the plant to be shelled.
If Ukraine had upheld the Minsk II agreements as they promised instead of shelling civilians for 8 years Russia wouldn't have had to intervene.

It is also rich that you as a Finn can't sympathize with the Luhansk and DPR cause for independence. It is the exact same as the history of your country. Except that Ukraine has killed way more civilian ethnic Russians in the eastern regions than Nicholas II troops did during the Russification attempts (before the actual war started).

Ukraine is watching the entire western world swallow every single turd they shit. The west believes every single thing they say. Why, by now Russia must be completely out of generals! Just the other day I saw an article where Ukraine stated they air striked a car with like 15 generals in it.

They think that if they blow up a nuclear reactor and cause the next Chernobyl, then blame it on Russia, the rest of the world will believe them and rally to their defense.

And you know what? They WILL. When you've swallowed this much shit you can't go back.

russhit cope

Can't wait for hoholaine to stop existing. Fuck all the nigger faggot shills, day of the rope is coming for you as well in Minecraft, obviously.

Not even one bit. Im not using hohol in a deragotory term. Its just easier to type than ukranians. And of you dont see how Ukraine is still losing badly despite the massive support from the NATO I sont know what to tell you. Dont be too surprised once the globohomo kiked media starts reporting real facts.

Hold the fuck up. Who is currently in control of the plant, and who allegedly bombed it? OP is a faggot and didn't provide a link, and all the other posts seem to contradict one another.

Jewlensky order the shelling because he knows it can just be blames on russia. Wow great president jewkraines got there, im sure jewkranians love him. To the last hohol