I Hate Women

There is literally no being more evil, cruel, or vindictive than the human female. No matter what you say or do you are wrong, and there is never room to negotiate or express you're point of view. Do something wrong or something they don't like and they will act like you are literally the devil.

What are the political implications of women being the most degenerate and evil members of society?

This is political, fuck you janiggers

Attached: 1651950721432.png (671x372, 142.58K)

They’re only evil if you’re a low status beta cuck with no money.

Nope. I'm attractive and am swimming in pussy despite being low status and having no money

And that's not even OP's point.
It's not all about having sex with women.
Sometimes you wanna just get some groceries and don't want to deal with bitchy women at the grocery store or seeing them bitch someone out over stupid shit.

>Money makes you sexually desirable
Whew lad

Lol

>dates shitty, easy women desperate enough to get with a 4chinner
>wonders why the desperate, shitty, easy women also have bad personalities

Why do you hate yourself? You're posting here too faggot.

God I fucking hate you boomer faggots so much

Where are these "high class" "non-easy" magical unicorn women that you speak of?

Also
>4chinner

You seem like a faggot who likes to rift on how white people act but then will address black people with "yall"

We need to start regularly hitting them again.
It's a solution that's been staring us right in the face all along.
Now get to work, pussies.

Stop simping.
Like I said it's not even about dating women.
It's about barely ever having a positive experience with them even in passing
It's like they want to tear you down no matter what. It's all due to Jewish brainwashing making it trendy to hate Whites and women just being catty and bitchy in general because they need attention/they wanna get fucked and/or put in their place because they're stupid annoying little girls who act like your bratty little sister despite being 40 years older than you and a complete stranger

Attached: unnamed.jpg (452x363, 69.64K)

don't do that. you know what you are doing. you are trying to pretend that you are a strong high status man who has never had any problems with females. I don't believe you. Even some of the richest and most powerful men in the world have women troubles. They get cleaned out in unreasonable divorces, or get cheated on, or have custody battles. I think OP is being a bit harsh, but he is not the only man in the world with woman problems.

as you said

low status / well there is always someone higher status than you and if they get the option to trade up they almost always will. Even billionaires and celebrities sometimes get ditched for someone even more rich or famous, no man is immune to that problem. So unless you are President Of Earth you should shut up

Beta / see above about status, there is always someone more alpha. You could be the toughest guy in your town, but eventually if you go to other towns you will find someone tougher. Even UFC guys can get beaten up by other stronger fighters.

cuck / okay if the guy is a literal cuck who gets turned on by his woman getting railed by another dude, then fine he is the problem

no money / there is always someone with more money, and just look at who has the most money (Rothchilds etc) a lot of those people are pure evil and should not be looked up to

I don't think women are all bad
but I do think that modernity is mind raping both men and women leading to lots and lots of problems

in the past a pretty girl in town would have maybe a dozen good men in her area and she picks the one she likes
now that same pretty girl can get a dating app and see literally hundreds of men all ready to fuck whenever she wants
if you go out with a hot girl and she decided she doesn't like you
then she can be out of your life getting banged by another man in 15 minutes
or she could just say fuck relationships
make an only fans and thousands of losers will throw money at her
the world is completely fucked

They can't be fixed now. Enjoy the decline friendo

And all the government has to do is step in and ban that shit when they won't because that's exactly what it wants which is entirely antithetical to its very existence.
And that is what man has become
An entity without reason

Attached: o542ou840zm61.jpg (640x640, 73.43K)

Also true. They're all fucked in the head beyond repair.
Only solution is to grow foids in labs and make them your waifu in the ethnostate.

Attached: 1659885860424796.png (604x815, 441.13K)

They're made for beatings and rape, much like a dog once they shape up the beatings are no longer necessary except for the very rare occasion where they get bold and think they own the place

I was waiting for a women thread to post this

A negress chemical engineer

Attached: Screenshot_20220808-003411_Bumble.jpg (720x1292, 237.08K)

Starting around 2012 the United States ceased being a democracy imo.

Something with the Obama administration happened where the people running the show began viewing everyone they disagreed with as incestuous ugly Bible fuckers

The Establishment has not listened to any concerns of the American populace since 2012 or so.

that's what makes them evil...
women pretending to be good to get with a rich person to elevate their status is absolutely evil even if they play nice

I know you are just fedposting, memeflag faggot fed. You have no concept of true womanhating. God has abandoned you.

Translation: They know too much

>they make niggers look hard working and upstanding by comparison
Hey!

insightful bong

They're even worse to men with high status, alphas with millions of dollars

Sorry but I'm wealthy and attractive and they're all literally demons especially my own mother and sister.

Attached: 1659928367315734m.jpg (659x1024, 115.84K)

Im so glad I don't have brainworms that make me full of hatred.

>quality engineer
spectrometers are so simple nowadays even monkeys can use them

Attached: sammich engineer.jpg (1112x620, 104.81K)

If you think that's bad you should see my ex. She only made it to 20 years old but she claimed to have had sex with more than 300 people since she was 14. She had a voodoo pussy and im quite sure she was an actual succubus because I haven't been interested in another woman ever since the first time I locked eyes with her and I still see her eyes i close mine trying to fall asleep. Seriously though the sex was transcendental. She was also the coolest person I've ever known, demons exist and they're sexy as fuck.

Fuck you, kaznigger. Crawl back to your jewish overlords so you can recieve your regular beating, fag

Attached: 1658617050596433.png (499x494, 329.48K)

>51
kek, people believe this is real, they are baiting to make incels seethe
the bodiy numbers and ages of these girls dont add up like the 6 trillion in 6 years

Hes not even talking about dating or sex. Your mom, sister, cousin, aunt, in-laws, coworkers, the random cunt at the grocery store.

You are a weak man.

you probably have herpes now. hows that for transcendental lmfao

Attached: fh444446673.jpg (700x705, 57K)