What if we all just stopped using fiat money and traded goods and services to one another instead?

Attached: idk.png (500x441, 131.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lopp.net/bitcoin-information.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zq9F5oND_Ng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

STOUT SHAKO FOR 2 REFINED

That's one option.
That's called the Great Awakening. Awakening to our true potential. If it truly is as dire as they say, hold onto this emotion my friend. Do not give into chaos, uphold order.

>the rich people that I know use Venmo

we have to fight a big war

Shako worth at least an ist rune

Hillary clinton will gaddaffi you

you mean go back to a traditional economy? go back to monkey?

Because how else will we feed niggers and spics? We need to use a fiat system so the kikes can take a portion of our wealth to prop up subhuman scum who wouldn't survive otherwise. Trading goods and services would make that impossible. Sorry.

You'll be charged with tax evasion and spend ten years in prison.

What if we stopped using USD and started trading eachother using gold in Oldschool Runescape

There's a difference between what you're describing and fiat currency. Fiat currency is a currency not backed by anything like gold or silver. What you are describing is some sort of direct barter economy that can't function in the modern world.
I do ui/ux design for a living, for a company. There's no realistic way I could transfer my work into goofs and services without a currency in the middle. Even if I worked on contract, then the people who contract me would have to themselves have the ability to provide me with goods to barter for my work. Even if I were to do a "real" job like welding or plumbing, there's no way to actually transfer that labor into goods without currency in between, at least without being ridiculously inefficient.

Now fiat currency itself, yes it needs to go. We need a currency backed by gold, and it's looking like BRICS/Russia in particular are possibly going to show us why soon.

Attached: WiringNightmare3.jpg (675x972, 203.68K)

I use bitcoin whenever I can. Got a mechanic, masseuse, gardener, and more that accept it. I also get paid in bitcoin. Free yourself from their control.
lopp.net/bitcoin-information.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zq9F5oND_Ng

Attached: how to buy bitcoin.jpg (980x740, 131.57K)

Still hunting for another jah so I can make double dream paladin.

OSRS gold would have to be worth more than USD, which means having a Venezuala level economic collapse.
Killing gold farmers to cause real world starvation became a thing.

>Russia
>China
libertarian

Attached: a9728a_337079fca36246c2a8b0740793c61988.jpg (498x498, 32.94K)

1mil = 50 cents

it did have inflation but maybe it will outpace usd inflation

what are these goods and services worth user?
lets haggle for half an hour and get nothing done

Not so long as you can buy bonds with gp. Theres a certain number of bonds put on the GE every month that are not being sold by players, but the admins themselves, and it takes gp out of the game, which stalls inflation.

They would still tax the value.
Now you understand why money was invented.

People would always argue that X isn't worth Y and whatnot. They'd want some sort of standard. Perhaps something that there is a limited amount of, like gold maybe? Or other precious metals?