Holy shit, guys. We're fucked

Holy shit, guys. We're fucked.

Attached: IMG_20220807_223758.jpg (1080x1434, 307.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHxauhxtYtk
youtu.be/VXxU0CyjzFA
youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rocks and shadows.

>twitterscreencap
you are fucked

oh nyooo
there's water in the iceeee

The water levels are going to rise 12-15 inches. Its literally climate shoah. OY VEY! OY GEVALT!

Russia has been looking for a shipping channel through there. Good for them

K. So why isn't the sea level rising n sheeeeeiiit?

worse, its a boomerbook screencap

Epic melting the ice caps to own Barrack Obama after he bought a mansion at sea level prank (MUST WATCH!!!)

Flat Earth explains everything.

Attached: proof of global warming.jpg (320x205, 19.09K)

Because the bottom of the ocean sinks. Lol. Everything they say is a lie and everything the Bible says is true. The bounds of the seas are set by God.

youtube.com/watch?v=QHxauhxtYtk

Attached: 1610759976921.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Pole shift accelerates in March 2023
youtu.be/VXxU0CyjzFA

Attached: C027A1D3-07A9-4F5E-A88E-90F454CE0103.jpg (460x259, 20.91K)

Fucked by what? Nature? Lmao the same Nature that got ERADICATED worldwide by us the hairless monkeys?

Naw nigga, that shit is weak, we are humans, we thrive on change, not stagnation.

>Flat Earth explains everything to fellow idiots.
ftfy

Water.. in the Ocean.. in the North Pole.. it's over

>believing lies
of course it's a leaf

Attached: 0BBB31B6-CC0F-48A3-BF66-E1557A0CD260.jpg (603x422, 46.29K)

>water expands when frozen
>Ice melting = water level would reduce.

Ice in water takes up the same volume when it turns into water lol
Only the Ice above water might add to water level

It's summer, the Earth is closer to the sun. It'll seal up again in winter. You play this scam every year.

Ok user but have you seen the animations on the weather channel, THEY'RE RED!
AAHHHHHHHH

Frozen water has a larger volume than liquid. It could all melt and do nothing.

>Only the Ice above water might add to water level
It won't. It will just make the sea floor sink

Shut the fuck up Rush. Hope hell is burnin

Dan Pena is a fucking maniac but I love him

Its over bros.
Look how red the map is

Attached: 1622817099046.jpg (501x509, 68.67K)

>patootie

Seasonal melt happens all the time around this part of the year. It'll freeze and melt many times over.

The north pole melting shouldn't do much. But the Antarctic might. Since the ice is actually on land

He said proudly, while still stagnating

Why would there be rocks on the north pole? There is no land there except deep deep down.

Take the maharashi's name out your mouth faggot.

Climate retards still have yet to explain the end of the world to me. We are burning fossil fuels which means that carbon was previously present before being trapped. If the full fossil fuel carbon of yesterday was so harmful how would it have led to life explosion that occured on land and sea. On the land you had these giant things called dinosaurs. The Earth was abundantly filled with life.
I know all about the life cycle of stars as well so don't even try that "well our star has gotten slightly bigger" argument

most of the north pole ice is already under water. There is no land, it's just a giant block of ice in the water.

Jews will be drowned in the water of the north pole

Attached: 764297439749.png (893x1200, 1.65M)

I put them there.

Suck my little dick ugly bitch

russia's long game is waiting until world disaster and then ambushing everyone in sequence.

I'm thinking this will dilute pollution currently in the oceans and give marine life more room to move around and breed. This is fantastic news for lovers of seafood!

>at first I was like, then I was like...

Attached: eQbjpUwmEF5aTKAB6l_jSN6i36t496SkRtokRg2UMTs.jpg (1564x1564, 205.42K)

There's literally open water at the north pole every year during the La Niña cycle, then it refreezes again in winter. El Niño years are the only times you have unbroken periods of ice at the north pole.

Attached: 1572171202884.png (468x588, 582.67K)

The north pole actually has quite a bit of open water/lakes. Do retards actually believe the north pole is like the south pole?

Attached: northpole.png (2220x1248, 499.73K)

why would the ice floor sink? There isn't any more weight on it.

Well, that is the most reasonable explanation for why there is rocks there.

Yes, water is le dangerous.

>1pbtid
Kys

They are certainly optimistic in their fervor.

Attached: 52BD47D4-8F80-4AF8-B87A-567D058BA969.jpg (669x968, 228.65K)

>water doesnt belong there
how am i supposed to take these climate niggers seriously if they say dumb shit like this

The north pole is nothing but ice. There's no land underneath it.

Were you apart of the crew responsible for taking this pic ?

omg bros waterworld here we come

Attached: waterworld-2.jpg (1296x730, 105.76K)

Shadows, also
IT IS STILL SUMMER

Nothing will happen, but it should

>Ice in water takes up the same volume when it turns into water lol
Ice takes up more space, so ice melting actually lowers the total volume. The only thing that could increase the volume would be if earth got hot enough that all of the water expanded.

OH FUCK MORE FRESHWATER OH NOOO!!!!

Attached: Carbon Dioxide fertilization.jpg (1668x1592, 989.96K)

>Some of you may find this concerning.. just a bit
And the only way to save the world from being totally flooded is if we all vote Democrat in November

Attached: 1657824098993.gif (600x800, 35.22K)

you have to be 18 to pojpn0st here buddy

Imagine not being old enough to live thru the leftist mUh oZoNe sCaRe in the 80s. We've seen this bullshit before.

There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.

Attached: download.jpg (310x163, 8.12K)

I want a northwest passage.
youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI

You have yet to answer why the carbon sink of fossil fuels is "lethal" to Earth.

that's shrinkflation

Earth is flat with a dome, you can bet your ass pic is shopped or CGI. Its a restricted military area anyway.

Yeah, because the trend is still downward, the change is too incremental.

Attached: downtrend.png (983x661, 150.71K)

What if it turns out the elite going to the polar caps were going there to see an icemelt operation? Can you imagine if the government were behind some industrial conspiracy to melt all the arctic/antarctic ice/snow to manufacture an ecological disaster to push world government and climate control?

Attached: A4666853-16F7-490E-88F9-B8BB2B491C0F.jpg (1400x1400, 89.7K)

>kissed your patootie
Feels like this was written by pic related. These are the kind of kikes working in top science positions nowadays.

>That does not belong there.
There was open water at the North Pole before but now kikes in positions in which they do not belong get to decide what belongs at the North Pole.

Attached: D449BB11-BBDB-4CDB-9238-3E1696D9814F.jpg (600x493, 43.39K)

Holy shit it's real! Beach front on sale, lowest prices in recorded history!

No way, it's totally not going to freeze back again once winter comes and the North's in perpetual darkness for 6 months. Whatever will we do?

ain't ice denser than water?

what if the middle of the polar ice caps are melting, but the outer boundaries are still intact, so its just a giant pool of water on either of the earth thats eventually going to dump into the actual ocean?

Burning fossil fuels releases carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. There was nothing burning fossil fuels back then retard

It’s penguins. They migrate to the North Pole in the summer.

you don't understand, slovenia. white people have to reduce missions NOW while the jews complete their transition to China and India.

It's absolutely disgusting that this cunt got famous for basically doing nothing but posing for a twatter photo. Her coworkers did all the work and the world thinks this stupid cunt did the hard work. The hardest thing she did was guess face she wanted to make for a posterity photo. This stupid cunt should be spaghettified into a black hole.

same density bigger volume
ice bellow water will actually lower sea levels if it melts
ice above will increase

Attached: 1659734907591788m.jpg (1024x991, 124.92K)

Do they even bother with the whole muh sea levels things since it's obvious the water level hasn't gone anywhere since they started this hoax 40 years ago or so?

There's water in the bottom of the ocean
Under the water, carry the water
Remove the water from the bottom of the ocean

Attached: 200.gif (293x200, 160.16K)

>reading comprehension fail

the co2 trapped in the earth as fossil fuels was formerly in the atmosphere. look up co2 concentration levels for when the dinosaurs were around, they're substantially higher than current co2 levels.