Now That The Dust Has Settled

Who was in the Wong?

Attached: Screenshot_20220806-030631_Chrome.jpg (707x645, 167.03K)

Both
/thread

Yep, put chinko in jail and hang the mutts

The niggers whose racism forced that poor white man to rob the store.

You are not Wong if you Nguyen

Attached: 1646056728821.gif (320x240, 1.49M)

He was a fucking idiot for going on Reddit

This.

I want to say that he took out his anger on the kid. It's at least partly true. I think he took the attitude of "I have every excuse to light this kid up" and went for it. Some user earlier mentioned that this guy wasn't showing signs of fear for his life at all and after thinking about it a little I'm inclined to agree with him

WHY? THEY'RE FUCKING SEETHING RIGHT NOW

he's one fucking ugly gook anyway

>Who was in the Wong?
kek

>killing a clear alien is wrong

Attached: Alein.jpg (1130x1507, 193.72K)

If you imitate a nigger and steal, then die like a nigger.

>He was a fucking idiot for going on Reddit
This
Every defense attorney in the world is running away from this fucktard right now
He's gonna be stuck with a public defender at this rate

Both in terms the victim victimised the perpetrator.

The bragging about it on plebbit did it for me. While I believe he has every right to defend his property, the shit he was talking about "I wasn't afraid, I learned how to stab from league of legends" etc shows that he wanted to be a cool badass knife guy. But I do think he has the right to defend his property. Just went too far

Two Wongs don't make a White.
Those thieves were in the Wong place at the Wong time.
If knifing you is Wong, I don't wanna be right.

Attached: carlos.jpg (225x225, 6.42K)

>you can kill him, but you can't be happy you did a good thing
This is the gayest position.

>"I wasn't afraid, I learned how to stab from league of legends"
wow. if this is true then he's fucked. i agree with you. he was right to defend his property, but he took it too far

>Here's my ID, I will cooperate with you but I'm not answering any more questions without my attorney
That's all he had to say

psycho back stabbing reddit chink. anyone that says otherwise isn't white

Why do people spell their name Nguyen and pronounce it Win? Why are they so fucking retarded?

I think is saying that trying to kill the kid was too far

No nigger, DONT GO ON REDD*T AFTERWARDS SAYING YOU WERENT AFRAID AND THAT YOU LEARNED TO STAY CALM WHILE STABBING FROM LEAGUE OF LEGENDS. YOU DONT SAY SHIT TO ANYONE
He also said "it was easy, felt like cutting a steak lol" and "maybe I was a secret agent in a past life" I'm not kidding. He did a fucking redd*t AMA about it

Fpbp

you've never stole anything in all your life?

He admitted on plebbit he knew they were unarmed. Hes going to jail, dumb fucking violent chinkoid was just looking for any excuse to use the knife he kept by the register. Bloodthirsty fucking demon, stabbing an unarmed kid from behind for attempting to steal some $5 vape cartridges

I don’t know man I think he stabbed the fuck out of someone who was basically shop lifting. They never once threatened the store owner they just did some scary stuff. He’ll really have to prove he believed he was going to die and not “trying to stop him from stealing”. You fuckers are crazy. How pent up is Any Forums where you guys play “I was a nigger would” in your head all day

act like a nigger get nigger treatment

nigger

viet guy since he didn't used a gun and blown the wiggers to kingdom come.

Ehn goo why ehn
that's how it's said, just like
Lah tinks

Attached: self defense.jpg (625x627, 76.27K)

Attached: file.png (912x264, 25.81K)

>Ehn goo why ehn
... you're trolling no one can pronounce that

No. I'm not a degenerate nigger.

same reason jake is pronounced jayke, or thought is pronounced thot

Wish**

That chinkoid kist wanted his 2 minutes of fame fighting le ebil criminals who wanted to steal like $100 worth of goods.

He also stated that he became stabby to "teach others not to steal from his store"...
This chink is an 80 IQ retard who just lost any potential for a true self defense claim in the courts. At the very least he'll be raped in civil court.

They were having a special on knives. Fuck off.