How bad must things get before they get any better?

How bad must things get before they get any better?

Attached: dublin.webm (288x512, 2.36M)

People aren't even starving to death yet faggot. It's going to get alot worse, then war, then recovery. Chances are you'll be dead before anything gets better and your last years alive will be a living hell.

>people just walking past him like its normal

>Ukraine flag

What are you supposed to do, point and stare? Call the cops? Offer him your shirt?
He isn't doing anything specifically besides being naked, and he's walking faster but not quite running. Maybe he's got locked or kicked out naked and is just trying to get home. Pretending you don't see anything is a pretty normal reaction for several reasons, especially with no children in sight.

and i thought butt naked nigger would make more impression than hohol flags all over the place
my life is so boring compared to the chilean guy who see butt naked niggers on a daily basis

Interesting... the inner thoughts of a Kang.

Which is more than you contributed to the conversation. So what would you do then?

COME OUT YE BLACK AND TANNED COME OUT AND HAVE A WALK AROUND NAKED IN PUBLIC IN THE MIDDLE OF DUBLIN CITY CENTRE

Squirt mace on his dick and asshole and enjoy the show

Attached: udap-hottest-jogger-fogger-pepper-spray-2-floz-in-see-photo_p_6670h_99_460.2.jpg (460x460, 20.47K)

>not covering himself
>not asking anyone for help covering himself
>just walking like it's totally normal being a naked nigger around civilized whites

Why do Kangs get upset so quickly?

he's a cybernigger organism

We was kangz

no...i just like dead niggers

React with shock, then leave the area.

Attached: 94l2-0se_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16.74K)

RETURN
TO
MONKE

I need your clothes, your timbs, and your Pontiac grand am.

Attached: D25CF5D8-B021-4774-8CF8-6B203B23B9C0.jpg (351x144, 7.72K)

>How bad must things get before they get any better?
After a brief consideration of history in its entirety, a single answer arises: "the worst they can get."

wow they're just like us!

Nigs know how weak whities are, that there is literally zero repercussions for exposing himself in public. Things are bad because whities are scared to stand up whats right. Universal condemnation would be a good start. But even now some whities are still trying to justify this behaviour

Pigskins threatened by BBC

Based low inhibition nog.