I’m fucking Italian. I don’t mind being Italian but I’m surrounded by nordies. Where the fuck are all the meddies...

I’m fucking Italian. I don’t mind being Italian but I’m surrounded by nordies. Where the fuck are all the meddies? are they really only in New Jersey and New York ffs

Attached: FC999EB0-E528-40EF-AAB1-F77D98AE7206.jpg (900x900, 97.58K)

Where's da gabbagool?

Attached: 1659199534421222s.jpg (214x250, 5.58K)

you have ingested a substantial amount of drugs, please go to the neares emergency room and record a tik tok video

go make me some Marinara sauce guido

Sir, it's Wendy's

Move to northern Illinois if you dare

I'm a 1/4 Italian with i1 haplogroup, you'll fit in great here

Did you just discover you're italian

greasenigger

Italian too.
But I'm surrounded by faggy faggotty faggot fags and the stank of weed niggers killing each other.
This is what the faggy faggots wanted.
They are all dumb, profoundly dumb. I see no hope for them.
I will move and these parasites will consume each other and be dragged down and further.
Fuck you leftists, fuck you forever, for demanding your delusions. Your rejection of reason is your living hell
Death can not come sooner for you.

I know I’m Italian but just realized there’s no other Italians anywhere near me

unga bunga wakanda?

Attached: 1654790442403m.jpg (768x1024, 139.14K)

Heritagefags get the rope. Are you white? Great. Now stfu.

>tf
you're american

at wop-mart

You're more likely to be surrounded by porch monkeys than nordies.

1 guy per aisle

NJ has Italians but with Italians come kikes

> What is Google and how can I search "Italian American population map of [insert state]"
I don't know m8, sounds complicated, but good luck.

i prefer to be close to a by a nordie than a dago

Italian here. Born and raised in RI so I was always surrounded by other Italians, spics and niggers. They destroyed our beautiful Italian neighborhoods. Cocksuckers.

Either the NY metro or on the east coast of Florida. That's it bar maybe parts of California

Hillary and chet Hanks are coming to your house as we speak with two cars of security teams