Powerful

Powerful.

Attached: IMAGE88_20220808_071759.jpg (719x730, 60.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/history/060219_first_americans.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/07/080701193203.htm
web.archive.org/web/20040302011546/http://www.utexas.edu/courses/stross/ant322m_files/1stpersons.htm
insider.si.edu/2012/03/ice-age-mariners-from-europe-were-the-first-people-to-reach-north-america/
bbc.co.uk/science/horizon/2002/columbus.shtml
unl.edu/rhames/courses/current/ken_ny_timesmag.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stolen implies you didn't pay for it.

Go post that on your insta you bitch-made nog

>bitching about the past
kill all niggers

Niggers aren't people though and they didn't build anything.

Fpbp

Attached: FB_IMG_1550675613418.jpg (1072x804, 55.04K)

>Black people "built" America by picking crops in its southern portion

I guess illegal immigrants from Mexico and Central America are building America today.

Guy on the left OWNED the guy on the right and they would have kept doing so if whitey hadn't stepped in after the Civil war.

Attached: 20220805_210919.jpg (1080x1427, 122.04K)

Attached: 1632087219524.jpg (174x444, 10.54K)

Woah I didn't know cities and roads were made from cotton, nigger.

Nigger contribute nothing. All they do is destroy and complain.

So they agree it is ours, gtfo.

Land is conquered when taken by a foreign power. It is stolen only when governments take it from their own people.

I always hear leftists brag about how natives didn't have a concept of ownership. How can you steal something if it doesn't belong to anyone?

Why hasn't Africa just built a better version of America if they're so good at it?

We keep trying to return injuns to asia and negros to africa but they won't leave

Yes, I agree. We need to return Africans to Africa and breed more native women for me to nut in. Happy to help! :)

this. and nogs know all about not paying for shit

Native american life improved and slavery was a burden on the american economy

That was probably his slave.
Natives owned black slaves

First Americans May Have Been European
livescience.com/history/060219_first_americans.html

First Humans to Settle Americas Came From Europe, Not From Asia Over Bering Strait Land-Ice Bridge, New Research Suggests
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/07/080701193203.htm

Does Skull Prove That The First Americans Came From Europe?
web.archive.org/web/20040302011546/http://www.utexas.edu/courses/stross/ant322m_files/1stpersons.htm

New Book Reveals Ice Age Mariners from Europe were America’s First Inhabitants
insider.si.edu/2012/03/ice-age-mariners-from-europe-were-the-first-people-to-reach-north-america/

Stone Age Columbus
bbc.co.uk/science/horizon/2002/columbus.shtml
"DNA lineage predominantly found in Europe got to the Great Lakes, 14,000 to 15,000 years ago"

The Color of Bones
unl.edu/rhames/courses/current/ken_ny_timesmag.html

>Implying slaves were skilled craftsmen who built infrastructure rather than agricultural equipment

Attached: planing.jpg (400x619, 52.42K)

Modern communist leftism forgets the hundreds of thousands and millions of people who died to secure the rights of minorities living here. African Americans have an imaginary history where Blacks (Anthony Johnson) didn’t fight to keep them as slaves, that Africans didn’t sell them off, and that many slavery merchants were objectively Jews. Jews here forget that these are the people who defeated Hitler and saved them from ruin.

Other groups are more or less accountable and deserve more leniency and understanding.

Fpbp
/Thread

Powerful and bullshit. But we all gotta have a narrative to get through the day. White mutts thinking they are receiving the gifts of the Aryan at birth, all the way to niggers claiming they were Pharaohs and they were the ones who built this country. Yawn. Enjoy your "narratives" douchebags.

Nomads don't own land.

Is it too late to send these slaves back and ask Africa for a refund?

Attached: 1659932964975243.png (296x300, 152.11K)

Fuck off, lesser men.

Attached: white people (4).jpg (940x788, 229.13K)

On the left: we didn’t steal shit, we fought them for it and they lost.
On the right: we didn’t steal shit, other nogs sold them to us.

The absolute fable that slaves”built” the US is about the most pernicious lie in the history of prog trash.

They picked cotton/tobacco. Had they built *anything* the south would have likely won the war.

This is just a stupid shitty cudgel for reparation gibs and to further demoralize the white Americans who DID actually build the US.

Picking cotton doesn't make a country. Weird that niggers can't even make their own country after 10000 years

We’d have to send them somewhere really shitty. Nigerians have masters degrees and make fun of these people as the people they sold off as slaves and see Americans as hopeless idealists trying to create a false narrative at this point. If anything they’re embarrassed on some level, with exceptions, these people represent them on a global stage.

I can guarantee you that Africa has less George Floyd murals than America.

Did you know that in the early years as a colony, silver coinage was very scarce because the crown would not allow the importation or minting of currency? People traded a lot of different things, Spanish coins cut up into eights, tobacco dollars, animal skins, labor, and even beads. Beads had value among the settlers because the natives would trade things for them like animal skins and land. They traded their land for beads. So we bought the land, we didn't steal it.

Attached: 1523469225290.gif (500x500, 44.19K)

Attached: stunning and brave.jpg (770x480, 31.17K)

Me giving a nigger a hammer, teaching him to hit nails, and then having him doing it doesnt mean he did anything more than follow my instructions. He wouldn't know how to build or do shit without me. Same with the pyramids.

Fun fact
That Indian actually owned that nigger

Also America wasn’t a global hegemonic power until WW2. No one will celebrate Henry Ford for obvious reasons, but the assembly line defines American culture perfectly and didn’t exist until the 20th century.

America was not an economic powerhouse at the time of slavery. Also most of America was destroyed in the Civil War. It’s not even that I dislike black people. It’s just historically inaccurate. It irritates me.

Whites didn't steal it, the rich stole it. Kings put their stakes there. The original settlers were humble and lived side by side with the tribes, there was plenty of room and the tribes certainly didn't mind new groups to trade with (honestly more like steal shit from). Then the rich kings came and staked their claims, drew up borders, started up industry. Slaves were even brought here by the rich, the top 1% who owned factories and plantations. They brought them here to devalue the labor of working class white folk. Even after liberation, those same plantation owners argued to let the former slaves stay, because they still worked for cheaper than whites. They weren't just automatically brought up to the pay that white folk were demanding, they paid niggers in jibblets and a free shack just like before. Beaners were brought here for the same reason, to devalue the value of white working class labor.

We are in the same struggle friend, you just don't see it yet, many on the right don't either. Who do you think "the Jews" (the specific elite that we hate) are? It's the fucking rich, the 1% that you hate as well.

I think this is to Indians what LantinX is to Lantinos. More white commie BS.

Attached: 95EE12D2-457A-441D-BB80-BAE2E5943DA6.jpg (960x924, 161.84K)

How does picking cotton for a Jewish landowner translate into streets, trails, buildings,factories, vehicles, inventions?

I mean, do you really want to go back to Africa? Because you can go back to Africa. I don't think you'll like it much.