Can non-Americans explain to me why burgers love to cling to their genealogy...

Can non-Americans explain to me why burgers love to cling to their genealogy? If you’re American you should just identify as such.

Don’t speak the language of the identities they claim, can’t read it to keep up with said countries politics or social culture, barely knows the history, and the majority of the time only know they are something because they spat in a cup to get tested. I’m sure if you tested a random German you might find French in there but you wouldn’t see him go “Haha I’m French-german now!”

Attached: 58B6B376-1283-4012-BB69-1B816A8B3F64.jpg (720x715, 80.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ghZw9e9TWOY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

While I am american you are a memeflag and therefore a faggot and shall recieve no bump

I wanna believe, Any Forums please give me your best cryptid, alium, ghost, bigfoot whatever documentaries

They identify "as such", cause they're europeans

>I’ll bite
>in America, on corporate job applications they ask for your race.
>I have since started to select, “choose not to identify”
>corporate America have created a distinction between races because the government GIVES them money for being diverse. So it’s the government using race

>thinking we actually give a shit
Nigger there's a reason why there are two categories in the United States, White and non-White. Race trumps culture, which is why Europe is fucked.

>best alium

Attached: 1658413340742.jpg (1100x733, 259.79K)

>Divide and Conquer thread
>memeflaggot

Show flag kike.

youtu.be/ghZw9e9TWOY

You all spend billions spiting in cups and combing your ancestry trees because being American isn’t good enough for you all. You wouldn’t see other nations doing something so retarded as a whole.

Attached: 1653195008252.gif (320x190, 196.29K)

Aren't european cryptids scary as shit as well? Fairies are bunch of dickbags from the old tellings.

people that become citizens of other countries are fucking weirdos
tranny mentality

Yeah, RECENTLY you fucking kike. Your fucking hope is to be the great-x grandson of some fucking Rothschilds picked "lord" so you can simp for internet clout, you fucking Europeon.

Attached: Copetown.jpg (640x344, 70.4K)

It means a lot less to us than you think it is. Most white Americans are not sitting around thinking about their Scottish roots or whatever.

Your genealogy is what you’re made of, cultures are gay but genetics are fascinating

Like hell we aren’t, most people know of and are proud of their heritage

Fae can be either good or bad, but American crypids are 99.9% bad or uninterested in human life.

I'm English and speak English. Simple as.

Same reason Jews draw a distinction to the Israelites even they are genetically unrelated and practicing an entirely different religion

No cap we got rid of all them shits in medieval times while steppe niggers fr was getting bodied by skinwalkers

because what you just posted disproves your gay claim.
>european spirits okay with europeans
>native spirits unhappy with europeans
tho the us is gay and shows that a melting pot of any cultures will destroy all involved, we are still european. we are not native americans and never will be. we are strangers in this cursed land. i feel pity for the 90 iq white trash that try to say theyre x european ethnicity with no connection to their history or ability to reconnect with it and anger towards my ancestors that turned their back on their native land

Attached: 1658356096012264.png (2518x1398, 522.33K)

Yeah they have a bunch of fuck your shit up ones too. Ever hear of a Kelpie?

>this level of FAGGOT

Attached: SoonTroon.gif (450x425, 3.09M)