You wake up

>you wake up
>you died, you're in heaven.
>see hitler
are you surprised?

Attached: hitler_PNG9.png (2079x2739, 2.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Once Saved, Always Saved

Attached: Adolf Hitler Painting 838593.png (2048x2048, 887.06K)

sure i don't see why he wouldn't let me in to heaven...

>see Hitler
Are we talking as soon as we get past the gate, or several weeks later after settling in? Either is fine, I'd just prefer to just be off doing my own thing.

>are you surprised?
NOT IN THE LEAST.

Yeah, with some of the shit I've done. i'd be real surprised.

Not really.

The holocaust was the narrative used to justify the destruction of Germany by the allies, the demonization of right wing politics and the sanctification of jews. It has nothing to do with concentration camps or that some jews died in the war. As the central piece in the post-WW2 new world order, it was instrumental in the creation of the of left's new religion where whiteness became the original sin, Hitler the Devil, right-wing politics demonic, racism the greatest evil, jews the gods and the destruction of Western culture the ultimate redemption.

It was a very clever way to enslave an entire group of people without them even noticing.

Some jews died in WW2. Some jews (rightfully, just like US Japanese were) were held in camps in WW2. Some jews starved in camps in WW2. Jews were not gassed by the millions. There were no 'extermination camps'. There was no systematic effort to exterminate all jews by the Germans. There was no 6 gorillion. Jews in camps had typhus and camps were de-loused with Zyklon B just like people, ships, and warehouses were all over the world.

The Germans were blockaded and starving. Therefore their prisoners starved as well. The combination of typhus and starvation due to the blockade and 24/7 nationwide bombings cutting supply lines and crippling the nation resulted in a lot of prisoners dying. In order to decrease the rate of typhus infection the bodies of the dead were burned, just as the allies did when they captured the camps. The concentration camps and deaths of some jews (likely around 300,000 maximum) was real. The 'holocaust' is an event GREATLY exaggerated in order to increase jew political power and their ability to manipulate others to their benefit post-WW2.

300+ sourced absolute must-know jew, Weimar, WW2 and holohoax redpills:

If go to the café on the top floor and have a cup of aether. No questions, just peaceful times. The affairs of the living would not be my concern.

I hope u repent fren and are preserved parm bro. Lord upbuild us and ward off evil.

Attached: big-italian-cheese-preserved.jpg (1600x1074, 321.14K)

Sola Fide is a condemned heresy. You have to live it every day to keep it.

Attached: IMG_20220803_134925_030.jpg (720x720, 60.7K)

i would be surprised to be in heaven because i dont think it exists. but if i did wake up in heaven the first thing i would do is find hitler and his giant castle.

>are you surprised?
Very. I'd go inform Saint Peter of it and tell him that there was clearly some mistake because Hitler should be in a better place than I am.

Read the Bible.

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
Romans 4:5 KJV

Yeah, how the hell did I get into heaven?

Everyone goes to heaven in Mormonism

Not surprised. I would salute him and thank him for what he tried to do.

>t. orthocuck who has never read the Bible

No

>sleep
>wake up and see Hitler
>realised I took the clotshot

What's heaven like bros? What's the official name? Valhalla?

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)