Say something nice about female pilots of color. Would you fly on a plane with one?

Say something nice about female pilots of color. Would you fly on a plane with one?

Attached: pilot.png (638x662, 376.18K)

I'll fly with any pilot as long as we go into a skyscraper

Hell no

>r/WitchesVsPatriarchy
Rip to the families that she will kill in advance

That bitch is a flight attendant.

YASSS! SLAY KWEEN SLAY!

>Would you fly on a plane with one?
I have. Those were some of the roughest landings I've ever had the misfortune to experience. I don't think airplane manufacturers built the suspension strong enough to handle that for long.

Attached: 1632950760084.gif (192x197, 87.07K)

Hahahaha you're fucking right.

Modern aircraft fly themselves. The "pilot" is there to intervene in the event of an emergency, which almost never happens.

I shan't be flying jetblue

actually did fly on a plane with a POC captain. They had to use the computer to do a cat 3 autoland. Computer landed the plane so we would not die.

No

Attached: 1657294613894.jpg (640x640, 38.75K)

I think I’d rather crash and burn in a plane accident than live through the Great Reset, so come on baby light my fire. I’m burning I’m burning I’m burning for you.

Once you burn a human being enough you can’t clone then in the future based on laws of thermodynamic entropy. Get the job done, queen!

To be fair i didn't read the question with my first post but now that i have i suppose it's still a no even though modern flight technology does most of the work

Attached: 1656189782039.jpg (500x460, 50.66K)

All the problems in the world right now I don't understand why you give a shit about some stupid ass indian pilot, but you do you

>737 max
And the pilots couldn’t even save the plane in an emergency. Fucking diversity hires

>Would you fly on a plane with one?
HA! ah no, no thank you. i'll walk

I mean no one was giving a shit about an Indian bus driver either, but then there was an accident in our country that killed an entire hockey team.

She's a flight attendant lmao

Kek

Attached: 1651539976519.gif (270x199, 171.68K)

nice try Khalid

We live in the Harrison Bergeron timeline where they've lowered the bar to become things like pilots and doctors just so retards don't feel left out of having important jobs

Attached: 1657379865343.png (610x800, 356.11K)

can't fly so I'm gonna go with probably not

Attached: 1658149186049084.jpg (679x759, 105.53K)

I find it pretty amusing that if the jews succeed in killing off everyone but their chosen golems, they'll have a twilight zone moment where everywhere they go suddenly all thats left will be loud sharkeishas and rasputias smacking their lips at everything. Thats honestly a better punishment than anyone could ever dole out

But do you know who ranked LEAST in satisfaction?

I was going to say "yes, because they've all gone through the training" but then I started doubting that. What if the flight instructors are afraid to fail her, lest they be accused of holding back women of color, and being racist? Happened with a white chick in the Navy IIRC, she died in an accident. Alone in her fighter jet. But here she'll be responsible for hundreds of people.

This whole "don't hold women back" thing can be negative, you know.

>Modern aircraft fly themselves

not for long

Attached: boeing pajeets.jpg (3740x4044, 3.87M)

calm down mate you can always get more indian bus drivers

I will never fly on JetBlue

It's super distopian that you guys are restricted from fleeing the country. Not that America isn't ten thousand times gayer than most dystopian sci-fi

Attached: 1656348926969.png (474x490, 207.75K)

yeah unfortunately I prefer my schadenfreude while we're all still alive, nihilism defeats the purpose

shes dressed as a stuardess faggot. she looks whiter than most of the tards on 4chang

>Say something nice about female pilots of color.
Pic not related?

>"would you fly on a plane with a worn out roastie that pretends that she has magic powers with which to fight the "men being more successful is becuase of discrimination" strawman at the helm?"
No. I'd rather walk.

it was a commercial truck driver that hit the team bus. poo in loo raghead new driver....

Attached: jewsrubbingfingers.webm (931x576, 2.1M)