Israel shall fucking exterminate the barbaric paleshitinian monkeys. In the name of G-d and by his will...

Israel shall fucking exterminate the barbaric paleshitinian monkeys. In the name of G-d and by his will, let it happen as soon as possible. Amen.

Attached: jewish-pepe.jpg (800x522, 142.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xCTTq0q4h-A
youtu.be/Lp7pNKiVwDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jews killing sand jews
win-win

Attached: B8C357B0-4227-4A91-8CFE-91C07BA1A32D.gif (440x248, 982.96K)

Nice thread asshole. Don't you have some Walmart shirts to sew?

Based, will kill aplishit in your honor tonight

Jews and the antichrist will be wiped out when Jesus comes back

Attached: 3454736756.webm (640x360, 2.84M)

Also Isreal....

Attached: EDA12324-44CE-47F1-B90C-282CC99C78B9.jpg (1080x970, 164.13K)

Israeli soldiers have to wear diapers because they kept pissing and shitting themselves when Palestinian children chucked rocks at them.
The religious soldiers wear diapers because their rabbis sodomize them.

semite on semite crime, no one cares brown one

>Israel shall fucking exterminate the barbaric paleshitinian monkeys
Kikes are incapable. They should be packing their bags for Greece now that Iran has the nuke and there's nothing they can do about it.

Attached: Israel's evacuation plan 2.png (1052x1142, 939.89K)

what r those niggers doing?

inshallah

keep posting that cope article daily, meanwhile palishits are dying at an alarming rate, so are your scientists.
the whole brass of the Islamic jihad you've built up has been annihilated, enjoy cope with your retarded articles

being niggers because their jew owners told them to harass actual humans

Attached: file.png (1080x363, 503.5K)

All kikes and Muslims go to Hell when they did. Only Christians are saved. To the few Palestinians who will heed this warning, submit to and serve Aryan man and Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

Attached: Let me show you how it really should've been done..jpg (225x225, 8.7K)

die*

Attached: The forever mutt.jpg (550x617, 85.04K)

>keep posting that cope article daily, meanwhile palishits are dying at an alarming rate, so are your scientists.
When we kill jews we will do it all in one shot. This is how we work. We don't need to progressively push little by little to see what we can get away with like kikes do.
>the whole brass of the Islamic jihad you've built up has been annihilated, enjoy cope with your retarded articles
You keep repeating these IDF lies as if they are true.
The only one coping here is you.
Keep seething though and make sure to pack your bags. You might be one of the lucky few to make it out alive.

Attached: Based Jamileh.jpg (896x476, 236.55K)

Once all the White liberals in the West die from the vaxx, Israelie/kikes wont care how many Palistinians they kill. White liberals are the only reason kikes don't slaughter Palestinians wholesale. All Arab nation leadership are sellouts and traitors, the jews bought them off over the decades, especially Saudi Arabia(Saudis who might be even crypto-jews.) No one will help the Palestinians, even Turkey recently sold them out. China does not care about human rights, especially muslim or Christian human rights. China is communist and communists hate religion.

Liberal media in the West:
youtu.be/xCTTq0q4h-A

Arab traitors who sold out Palestine:
youtu.be/Lp7pNKiVwDU

Attached: happy soyjak.gif (384x400, 453.75K)

>>WE KILL ALL JOOZ IN 1 SHOT
>>JUST 2 MOAR WEEKZ

getting the really nice, aged copium for me today huh nigger?

>Once all the White liberals in the West die from the vaxx, Israelie/kikes wont care how many Palistinians they kill. White liberals are the only reason kikes don't slaughter Palestinians wholesale.
>No one will help the Palestinians, even Turkey recently sold them out.
Sigh, this is getting tiring.

Attached: Iran targets Israel.jpg (1250x1324, 347K)

Don't worry kike, we will remind you of Khaybar but this time it will be 100x greater. That day always comes in the end.

Attached: Khaybar.jpg (618x560, 155.86K)

Your entire "country" is the same size as New Jersey. Personally I hope every single one of you congregate there and Iran blows it off the fucking map.

bunch of shitskins cant stop attacking each other

I don't have a horse in the race and one day I will help exterminate all kikes(when Jesus Christ returns,) but I don't really think Iran can really do anything of significant impact to Israelie. But to me it doesn't matter either way.