Femanon Here, Let Illegals In

Femanon Here. Why are you against decent and hardworking families coming into our country? Tell me, seriously, tell me who would pick your fruits and vegetables if it weren't for illegals? You would literally starve without us. You are nothing without us. 80 percent of all manual labor is done by Hispanics and Latinos. This means that without Latinos, the whole country will fall into chaos. You should thank us.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 9.31K)

Ugly retard cunt post tits or fuck off.

>Femanon Here.

Tits or GTFO!

Attached: 4chan guide.jpg (1024x768, 143.37K)

Who would pick your fruits and vegetables. I have never seen a white men working outside a day in my life.

Lol. The reason for your peoples suffering is your own. Those jobs are unworkable for Americans cause we can't compete with beaner wages. You make America a worse place for Americans. You are a parasite. Tits or gtfo.

Come pick fruits. Get money. And go back home. Everyone will be happy.

I only eat meat.

Attached: Albert_Fish_1903_crop.jpg (334x500, 82.17K)

No, the only reason browns do those jobs is because you’ve diluted the labor market so much only illegals are willing to work for less than they’re worth so everyone now gets to suffer together. Quality suffers since there wasn’t much official training/language barrier. I like tacos though so thanks for that I guess. And white people don’t want to work those jobs specifically because of the language barrier or being associated with illegals. Simple as

Us has to preserve culture. Simple as. Religion does this. Monarchy does this. Mono culture does this.
Watch Yuri bezmenovs assuming you are a titless wonder to see why ours has been diminishing since baby boomers.
Read why nations fail to see why if we abandon this culture that we have so dearly formed that we can kiss the US project goodbye. Why do you think democracies dont work in South America, Asia, Africa? They're basically corporatocracy in US and Europe.
>replacement theory
Added, since virtually no first world country is meeting replacement rate 2.10 children. The strategy gets pushed of climate alarmism and class war stagnating wages so people have less kids.
Then we send food to third world shitholes for their family to have 6 kids per couple, and create crisis to let their excess right into ours. It's a self fulfilling problem we create by exporting excess goyslop around the globe.
I'd rather promote Amish to procreate since they work harder than anyone and will preserve US democracy from corporations and fund automation to get rid of this labor shortage you so think we have.
All the other trash in our country needs a recession of a wake up call because they've been nursed off the waste of baby boomers for too long.

Attached: 1656109415978.jpg (670x900, 109.63K)

Don't you want to live amongst your own people?

>You would literally starve without us
I'm willing to take that risk

80 percent is fucking hilariously retarded.

Dear femanon,
For the love of all things stinky. Please tend to your chronic yeast infections. Leave the touch stuff to the grown-ups.

femanon here.
OP will never be a woman

Fuck off.

city dweller tiktok-grade stereotype

>Femanon
Tits or gtfo. You know the rules.

How is this supposed to read? You think women should pick all the fruit? Sounds fine to me.

Liberals in the 1700s - “Who’s gonna pick our cotton?”

Current Day Liberals “Who’s gonna pick our vegetables?”

It’s all so tiresome.

youre an idiot. you thin with your heart not your brain. growing up family members I knew got paid well to pick fruit. and they liked it. tell immigration overwhelmed and my family members lost their jobs to people who would do it for 1/3 the price. now that has ben the standard for 20 years. if we stopped immigration? price of those jobs would go back up to where it used to be, and more of us could do outdoor weird jobs for real money. now. immigration fucks up the country that people leave from, they are the smart ones who work hard. if they stayed in their countries they would have made it better, worked hard there. nope we steal them like we used to with resources, now people are that resource .

and now? the worked is about to starve. if you do not control your boarder. you will have so many people you wont be able to feed yourselves. mark my words. the starving starts September.

80% of ugly squat Mexican bitches get raped by those dirty beaner scumbags. Someone, probably all of em, are taking turns doing the raping. That's who is coming into this country. Fuck you stupid whore fucks