ANY DAY NOW!

2 MORE WEEKS! VAIDS! SPIKE PROTEINS! NANOTUBES! 2 MORE WEEKS! VAXXIES ARE DROPPING DEAD! HAHAHA! TWO MORE WEEKS

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg (750x1000, 74.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2025 is when the prediction synth guy predicted that nanobots would create... Immortality. The neet shall inherit the Earth.

Just need 10% more of the population to get vaccinated and we'll have herd immunity

Attached: fear mongering.png (1844x1296, 810.64K)

But… they literally ARE. No not all of them, or even most of them.. (yet) but HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS are permanently fucked or dead.

How many times have anti-vaxxers changes their story? You people need to unironically die in a fire.

About a month or two till you're going to have to get boosted again bro

Proof?

Another shill that's devolved to 1pbtid. We're about to lose one more to suicide.

Not getting boosted. I'm just tired of your stupid schizo theories. Not everything is a conspiracy

I know a bunch of a people who died of covid. I don't know anybody who has died of the vax.

>just a coincidence bro

Attached: thebigolemagnet.png (1524x723, 1.77M)

Yes we know your a schizo

Wow crazy.
I know quite a few.
I just need to open a Sports Illustrated

Just like the vaxx you'll cuck and get boosted as they'll roll out the same threats. It's "bivalent" though so maybe that means twice the spiked proteins!

Take your shit there. It's a schizo containment board.

All cause mortality is up 500%
Reminder to any user rethinking because of the constant shilling.
You will die if you take the vaxx.
Coronavirus vaccines(ALL, not just Covid) With the exception of 1, only 1 in history.
Kill within 10 years.

Attached: 1654765579736.gif (292x292, 1.44M)

Just 2 more threads about Covid & we promise we will stop.

what about the insurance industry reported massive jump in all cause mortality if nothing is happening? that 40-60% jump represents hundreds of thousands of dead people. millions crippled. and we’re only 1yr+ into a ten year study of long term effects.
what do you say about the studies mr faggot op?

Except there are no threads about covid just you retards talking about how the vaxx is killing us and you use some twatter screencap as proof

The 2 weeks thing is retarded but I guess its in line with the sterility drugs used by the same company. Your only counter is hurr durr schizo when I'm in fact Machiavellian. Lets take this experimental drug proven to fuck up and kill animals in around 3-5 years. Lets have it produce not the virus but a specific protein on said virus. The injection also travels around the body and tells all these cells no matter the type to make spike proteins and the immune system goes all super lupus on itself.

Attached: 1647524782046.jpg (600x529, 128.06K)

Why is my hospital so busy during the summer? We are supposed to have very low hospital census right now. Currently we are having one of the busiest summers on record. A lot of heart attacks, strokes, and infections. a lot of terminal cancer diagnoses. Something has happened. Read the article i attached. I think this is hwat is causing the massive spike in sick people.

phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html

Aliens live in my butthole source some obscure WordPress website

imagine if they were unvaxxed they would have died even harder bro wow

TWO MORE WEEKS AND CHAOS WILL REIGN

Attached: chaos.png (360x450, 204.3K)

Motion to change the name of Any Forums to /cov/

Attached: estonia.png (941x677, 655.7K)

Imagine being this fucking ignorant and stupid when the mountain of evidence, true RCT studies, and world renowned experts who literally invented the fucking technology all disagree with you.

>2 MORE WEEKS!

>evidence, true RCT studies, and world renowned experts who literally invented the fucking technology all disagree with you
>World renowned experts
Kek

Reminder that people who pushed the jab deserve the worst