Seeking alternative social media

ATTN all the frens from non-globohomo non-western countries (Russia, China, India, Pakistan, Iran, and others in Asia and South America)....
Is there a non-western social media, i mean where the majority is not from globohomo countries? I'm sick of Reddit/Twitter/StackerNews/ZapRead, they are all full of western idiots. I want to spend time somewhere Russians, Chinese, Indians, Pakis and Iranians are in majority.
Is there a non-western social media, i mean where the majority is not from globohomo countries? I'm sick of Reddit/Twitter/StackerNews/ZapRead, they are all full of western idiots. I want to spend time somewhere Russians, Chinese, Indians, Pakis and Iranians are in majority.
Odysee RT chat work, but soon it too will get raided by england's bots.
Any Forums is just a cesspool, but it's the only place where at least I can talk to some Russians and Chinese and Indians who are non-globohomo.
Mastodon, total crap, no users, same with Gettr, fill with maga crap

Attached: comfy5.png (939x1200, 287.37K)

VK is just Russians and only in Russian language, they could have at least put an auto-translate option, but they haven't!
Telegram RT channel is filled with england sponsored faggot bots. The admins can clean it up but they don't!
YouTube RT chat is the same.

Vk
Telegram

Why do you want to use social media?

Attached: Question.jpg (304x320, 14.84K)

To kill time, without having to feel like killing myself, like i do here with anglo faggots around.

You’re welcome

anglo bitches just make me more angry and spew venom, don't be smug, i'm not killing myself.

no, but if you make one you'll be rich as Ambani

Don't Indians have their own social media? I thought they were already superpowers? Or are they still superpoopers?

USA green card 7/11 owning gujarati scammer spotted, kem che bhosdina?

shut up you irrelevant soon-to-be-invaded piddly fucking ant of a country. In any case the poos are the dravidians, and as long as they live India is not going to be a superpower, though it should be.

Oooo! You want a green card. Ooooo! You want to have a family in the US. Ooooo! You want to put your toddler in college math classes.

Attached: CBEBF964-09D8-4F71-8F1F-287E97F76BF3.jpg (282x178, 14.16K)

If it makes you feel better, we all hate each other for the same reasons.

It's OK poo, we hate you too.

TOILET THREAD

Attached: whatd you just say.jpg (225x225, 5.67K)

Reported your post to the police for causing anxiety.

I'm on VK and there's a pretty active English-speaking community on there. Lots of League of the South members are pretty regular on there.

Being able to read in Russian is helpful, but not necessary.

make your own fucking shit and stop polluting western websites you fucking disgusting scammer faggots

no i don't, in fact ever since covid im super pissed that there is no country left in the world that i would like to shift to, except Russia. And it's too damn cold in Russia.

INDIA NUMBER ONE SUPER POWER

Attached: 36604225.jpg (700x467, 139.39K)

INDIA STRONGER THAN WEST
NUMBER ONE DEVELOPED NATION

Attached: px.jpg (700x393, 418.25K)

I never understood how people take pride in being a big country and then turn around and hate their countrymen from other regions one second later.

yeah that's exactly the kind of evolved nigger-spawn poo that i hate in my country, i.e. dravidians, they are all coming to your shithole ahahahhahaha prepare for designated shitting streets in 20-30 years, although USA is already the world leader in this aspect, yeah i've seen videos of your cities with endless lanes of homeless and drug addicted zombies shitting all over, at least the poo shanties here have industries and businesses going, all you faggots have is hold ups from niggers in every corner of your country, pathetic neckbeards from a failing empire gloating on my OG aryan ass here, ahahah

yeah i'm learning Russian, i'll soon be a regular on VK and VK only.

I'm learning it more to complete my hypethesis that Russian originated before all other european lanugages and it was the first out of Sanskrit/Hindi

rebrand D0T ly $LA$H RussianHindiConnection

read it please

this is all the result of your faggot forefathers bitch, you won't be able to repay the 45 Trill that you stole. You will all pay it by burning in nuclear hellfire this year. Your time is up assholes. england makes me seethe like nothing else, die motherfuckers youre the scum of humanity.

good morning siir!

Attached: 1659130941384518.jpg (1920x2400, 630.77K)

because england has fucked up India. Instead of dividing the niggers out and making a coutnry of 5 south Indian states, they divided the Aryan brothers in North India and Pakistan. I detest the negros from the south and they collaborate with england continually.

post more south indian niggers, they are from a soon-to-be-formed country called Dravidia, not India. BTW how does it feel to be the bastard child of Genghis Khan's raping hordes?

So you do want to be a smaller country made located mainly in the south and separated from north. Its the same hypocrisy other huge countries use lmao, like russia takes pride in being the biggest country in the world, but would gladly get rid of southeastern churkas

>bastard child mongols
you tell me poo

Attached: 1654927962765.png (1599x1066, 602.25K)